[REQ] Hunger Games Movie Pack App?

Search This thread

antovolk

Apr 22, 2010
The Hunger Games Movie Pack App:

As part of the collaboration, The Hunger Games Movie Pack App will be available to download for free on select Samsung devices* beginning July 28, via Google Play. The app will give Galaxy owners access to exclusive Hunger Games content, including scripts, book excerpts, video clips and more.
Galaxy Tab S owners will have the opportunity to download the first two Hunger Games films for free, in addition to receiving all the exclusive content through the app. Samsung will continue to deliver exclusive Hunger Games content to Galaxy owners through the app leading up to the film’s premiere on November 21. *

Basically - out Monday for certain devices (Galaxy Tab S, Galaxy Note Pro, Galaxy Tab Pro, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S5 and Galaxy S4), already bre-built into some at Best Buys I believe...

If anyone can get the apk (although it's pretty unlikely before it comes out on Google Play) I would be grateful :)

Reactions: rcseim

jakbest

Jan 18, 2012
Searching from yesterday (principally for my girlfriend), no signal of the existence of this app. :( :(

P.S.: I have a note 3

dcaplinger76

Sep 23, 2010
Oklahoma City
I messaged support on Facebook and their response looked like a copy and paste of the announcement. I already knew all that, I wanted to know when and where to find it. They said via the Play Store but didn't say when... keeping an eye out

AIsty112

Jul 29, 2014
Could you please post the apk for the app?

I messaged support on Facebook and their response looked like a copy and paste of the announcement. I already knew all that, I wanted to know when and where to find it. They said via the Play Store but didn't say when... keeping an eye out

Have you managed to install the app ( cannot post the url here :(( , but you can find it on samsung usa page)? If so, could you please post the apk?

RoyBM

Aug 1, 2014
Thanks for the link. I kept hearing about this offer but never seen it.
Just claimed both movies to my play account :)

jonhy25

Oct 2, 2010
Montréal

dvehovada

Oct 30, 2014
Hi there! Can somebody share the newest version 1.2, please? Released 3 days ago. I do not live in the USA, thus when I try to download the app with my SMG S5, Google Store says my device is not compatible...
Some websites offer a possibility to download free US-only apps from anywhere, but they can't handle the Samsung-only requirement at the same time.

D

Deleted member 657471

Thanks for posting the apk. I installed it and got the two movies yesterday. No interest in watching them, but you can't beat a free movie.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Google Play link here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lionsgate.android

US only and some Galaxy devices only...
    still no apk here ? XD if i got 5thanks at this message i give it to u men ^^

mmm ok it is for u ^^ : HUNGER APK

i just edited the link : now it is out. because nobody give me thanks, so i don't give it to you. bye.
    The Hunger Games Movie Pack App:

As part of the collaboration, The Hunger Games Movie Pack App will be available to download for free on select Samsung devices* beginning July 28, via Google Play. The app will give Galaxy owners access to exclusive Hunger Games content, including scripts, book excerpts, video clips and more.
    Galaxy Tab S owners will have the opportunity to download the first two Hunger Games films for free, in addition to receiving all the exclusive content through the app. Samsung will continue to deliver exclusive Hunger Games content to Galaxy owners through the app leading up to the film’s premiere on November 21. *

Basically - out Monday for certain devices (Galaxy Tab S, Galaxy Note Pro, Galaxy Tab Pro, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S5 and Galaxy S4), already bre-built into some at Best Buys I believe...

If anyone can get the apk (although it's pretty unlikely before it comes out on Google Play) I would be grateful :)