Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,657 Members 43,837 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQ] Awesome Note HD

Tip us?

fjf4ll
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up [REQ] Awesome Note HD

Hi all

Im pretty amazed about non of you guys had not bring this matter up. I migrated from Galaxy Tab 7.7 and so far absolutely in love with this Tab S. But when it came across writing notes and organising them I have absolute difficulties finding one good app to do so other than Amazing Note HD by Brid

Do you guys have any other better app/apk out there that is available to substitute this? Not a big fan of evernote

Here is the original link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2273026

But i think its outdated version from the Galaxy Tab 7.7. I tried installing from the last apk but resolution is too small and any other updated version does the same.

Please if you guys could get this thing to work it would be awesome. And would be a great big help to this forum community
Much appreciation.

edan1979
Old
Thanks Meter 780

DONATE TO ME
its tooo outdated... even though the apps was great... i have to stop using it after 7.7. even the app maker stop updating it... i had try to use appsetting but still havent found the proper resolution to make it bigger... it always look small... kins of miss it anyway... ^_^

AMoosa
Old
Thanks Meter 187
I think most people use evernote these days

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 8.0
United Kingdom
Three UK

Previously owned - HTC One M8, Galaxy S4, Sony Xperia Z, Nexus 7, Galaxy S3 Pebble Blue and White, Asus Transformer Prime, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Desire S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S, Motorola XPRT, Motorola Xoom, HTC Desire Z, HTC Desire, Motorola Milestone, Nexus One, HTC Hero, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Athena, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Universal (that's all I can think of for now...)

mitchellvii
Old
Thanks Meter 1,204
OneNote if you want seamless cloud integration with your desktop. Text input lags a little using Android OneNote but perfectly acceptable for me. Thumb Keyboard works better than stock IMHO.

Sent from my SM-T705

thakrage
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchellvii View Post
OneNote if you want seamless cloud integration with your desktop. Text input lags a little using Android OneNote but perfectly acceptable for me. Thumb Keyboard works better than stock IMHO.

Sent from my SM-T705
With the recent update to OneNote I have zero input lag

le0.br4zuc4
Old
Thanks Meter 103

DONATE TO ME
I wish the memo app present in the Galaxy S5 was available on the Tab S. Well, I can get the apk and install it but it won't sync with my Samsung account, which sucks.

Sent from some Android device running a custom ROM
Le0_Br4zUc4 - If you don't have anything nice to say, just shut the **** up!

Current devices:
LTE Galaxy Nexus running AOKP JB M1
LTE Galaxy S3 in running GalaxyMod
LTE Galaxy Note 2 (in search of the perfect ROM)

Former devices:
Too many to post