[Q] CyanogenMod Battery Not Charging

OP xfiremadex

6th July 2014, 05:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I'm currently using nightly build of cyanogen mod called: cm-10-20131006-NIGHTLY-p1c

The samsung galaxy tab works fine with it, it's just the battery won't charge. When I power off the device and plug in the cable, it shows this weird screwed up graphics of the cyanogenmod. It won't really turn off, and when I do get it turned off "enough", I don't think it's charging. How do I get it to charge while I'm running the system?

Also, if anyone wants to offer any other help, my tablet doesn't have a google play store. When I got the mod working, that first start screen never came up asking me for my google account. I went to settings, and under account it said add account. I clicked it and it only gives me options for Email account and Corporate Account.
Last edited by xfiremadex; 6th July 2014 at 05:32 AM.
20th October 2014, 07:49 AM   |  #2  
Flag Anchorage

14 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfiremadex

I'm currently using nightly build of cyanogen mod called: cm-10-20131006-NIGHTLY-p1c

The samsung galaxy tab works fine with it, it's just the battery won't charge. When I power off the device and plug in the cable, it shows this weird screwed up graphics of the cyanogenmod. It won't really turn off, and when I do get it turned off "enough", I don't think it's charging. How do I get it to charge while I'm running the system?

Also, if anyone wants to offer any other help, my tablet doesn't have a google play store. When I got the mod working, that first start screen never came up asking me for my google account. I went to settings, and under account it said add account. I clicked it and it only gives me options for Email account and Corporate Account.

I have CyanogenMod 9.1, and occasionally my p1c has the same issue with charging while shut off. I usually charge it overnight while I sleep, leaving it on but screen off. When it refuses to charge, I reboot and it usually works after. If reboot still does not work, go into recovery and clear cache and Dalvic. Works for mine.

As to the other issue, you DO have gapps for Jellybean (cm-10) installed? If so, clear Dalvic and cache and flash gapps again. If not, Google "gapps Jellybean 4.1".
26th October 2014, 12:19 PM   |  #3  

13 posts
Weird battery screen is a known bug of CM10. Actually it's charging, even if you don't see it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread