now the installation of cm 11 aborted. I try to explain my way for the installation and the problems. May be, someone can help me here.
1. I install overcome with odin.
2. I install the overcome kernel 4.0 with odin
3. After flashing the kernel I go to the overcome recovey and install the overcome rom with wipe. Systems starts and works fine.
4. Now, I start into the overcome recovery to install cm11 with the installation menu
5. The installation of cm11 begins. It is very short. The device makes a reboot and after the reboot I have the cm11 recorvery and now the problems begin.
6. At the start of the cm11 recovery I get these faults.
E: Canīt mount/cache/recovery/log
E: Canīt open/cache/recovery/log
E: Canīt mount/cache/recovery/last_log
E: Canīt Open/cache/recovery/last_log
E: Canīt mount/cache/recovery/last_install
E: Canīt Open/cache/recovery/last_install
E: failed to open last_install: Invalid argument
7. Now I start the installation of cm11 the second and third time. Everything is fine. Installation successful.
8. Then I start the installation of the micro google apps zip.
9. Meanwhile the installation I get the notification that I donīt have enough space free on the system. The Installation aborted.
10. Then I tried to format the device. First format data, cache, system. It ist all ok.
But I canīt format the storage sdcard 0.
I get the notification. Could not format storage sdcard 0."
I need help please.
Thank you .