[Q] System Crash

Search This thread

shandow1997

Mar 21, 2015
:confused: is it a system crash /,and does my fon can be recovered ?my samssung galaxy w was upgraded to cm10(jelly bean) by ancora and its rooted ,then I downloaded the font style manager from google pla which will customize the font style and then while im working on it I ve done setting my wanted font style then something pops up a dialogue it says"reboot your phone to take effect your customize font style" then I reboot and meanwhile it wont start it keeps playing the bootanimation again and again and again .
that time I deleted the system app file manager because I replace it with a new one from the google play store the es file manager.

experts I need your help :crying:
sorry my English is bad. Hope you guys would understand .
tnx

Thedalamsyh

:confused: is it a system crash /,and does my fon can be recovered ?my samssung galaxy w was upgraded to cm10(jelly bean) by ancora and its rooted ,then I downloaded the font style manager from google pla which will customize the font style and then while im working on it I ve done setting my wanted font style then something pops up a dialogue it says"reboot your phone to take effect your customize font style" then I reboot and meanwhile it wont start it keeps playing the bootanimation again and again and again .
that time I deleted the system app file manager because I replace it with a new one from the google play store the es file manager.

experts I need your help :crying:
sorry my English is bad. Hope you guys would understand .
tnx

it's a bootloop. you can try entering recovery mode, and reflash your downloaded cm10 without wipe

shandow1997

Mar 21, 2015
it's a bootloop. you can try entering recovery mode, and reflash your downloaded cm10 without wipe

tnx sir,but I can't put on the cm10 file zip to my phone I don't know how without turning it on could you pls guide me sir ,I still have the cm10 zip file and gapps on my laptop ,but I don't know how
,is it really a bootloop sir? because the only problem is it keeps showing the bootanimation BUT it didn't restart the phone ,when I trying it to turn on it keeps showing the bootanimation but I doesn't restart the phone ,unlike some problems with bootloop their phones are restarting but mine is not it just keep showing the bootanimation and it wont start up

Last edited:

shandow1997

Mar 21, 2015
tnx sir,but I can't put on the cm10 file zip to my phone I don't know how without turning it on could you pls guide me sir ,I still have the cm10 zip file and gapps on my laptop ,but I don't know how

is it really bootloop sir??the only problem is when I turn it on I keeps showing the bootanimation but It don't restart the phone ,the only problem is when I try to turn it on it keeps showing the bootanimation and It didn't start up but samething it didn't restart unlike the other bootloop problems their phone is restarted ,mine is not it just keep showing the bootanimation