FORUMS

DCM 4.4

145 posts
Thanks Meter: 22
 
By xSmart007x, Senior Member on 22nd June 2014, 07:58 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
anyone using wechat on this rom?

i got systemui fc when installed

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk
 
 
23rd June 2014, 04:37 AM |#2  
makankaki's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 98
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSmart007x

anyone using wechat on this rom?
i got systemui fc when installed

same here, but Wechat version 5.2.1 work perfectly, and dont update. the latest version (5.3) make systemui fc.
23rd June 2014, 07:51 AM |#3  
xSmart007x's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by makankaki

same here, but Wechat version 5.2.1 work perfectly, and dont update. the latest version (5.3) make systemui fc.

old tb backup already deleted. can provide me the apk? thx in advance
23rd June 2014, 09:12 AM |#4  
makankaki's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 98
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSmart007x

can provide me the apk?


HERE


remember, dont update it, turn off auto update in google play store.
Last edited by makankaki; 23rd June 2014 at 09:15 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to makankaki For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2014, 09:43 AM |#5  
xSmart007x's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by makankaki


HERE


remember, dont update it, turn off auto update in google play store.

thx

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes