Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,443 Members 38,741 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] i am stuck at rebooting

Tip us?

lol_boy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] i am stuck at rebooting

i was playing clash of clans when my phone reboots itself .my friend told me to just force reboot after i see the reboot screen because after rebooting i always have something saying system.ui stopped working. after i tried to force reboot it keeps on reboot for a long time like 20 mins my friend told me to clear my cache and it still didnt work pls help me sorry for the bad english

dec0der
Old
Thanks Meter 653
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol_boy View Post
i was playing clash of clans when my phone reboots itself .my friend told me to just force reboot after i see the reboot screen because after rebooting i always have something saying system.ui stopped working. after i tried to force reboot it keeps on reboot for a long time like 20 mins my friend told me to clear my cache and it still didnt work pls help me sorry for the bad english
Try to flash the ROM you're using w/ out wipes.
The Following User Says Thank You to dec0der For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

achmads
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol_boy View Post
try install another rom with pristine way
The Following User Says Thank You to achmads For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]