[Q] i am stuck at rebooting

OP lol_boy

25th June 2014, 09:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
i was playing clash of clans when my phone reboots itself .my friend told me to just force reboot after i see the reboot screen because after rebooting i always have something saying system.ui stopped working. after i tried to force reboot it keeps on reboot for a long time like 20 mins my friend told me to clear my cache and it still didnt work pls help me sorry for the bad english
26th June 2014, 02:56 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 733

1,381 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol_boy

i was playing clash of clans when my phone reboots itself .my friend told me to just force reboot after i see the reboot screen because after rebooting i always have something saying system.ui stopped working. after i tried to force reboot it keeps on reboot for a long time like 20 mins my friend told me to clear my cache and it still didnt work pls help me sorry for the bad english

Try to flash the ROM you're using w/ out wipes.
The Following User Says Thank You to dec0der For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 08:34 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol_boy

try install another rom with pristine way
The Following User Says Thank You to achmads For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread