[Q] ( Help ) Developers can help make rom 4.4.4 Fast / Slim / Stable, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

saintsoh

Jul 18, 2013
kitkat is for fast machine like quad or oct-core soc with a minimum of 1, 2 or 3gb ram.
for example, u cant run win7 or 8 on a pentium (single core) with 512 ram.
likewise it is difficult to run kitkat444 on gw, gw is ancient.
go n buy lenovo a850+ or s939 oct-core with 1 gb ram with updated kitkat below $200. :good:

Last edited:
Reactions: huongthanh8690

huongthanh8690

Dec 24, 2012
Ha Noi
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
kitkat is for fast machine like quad or oct-core soc with a minimum of 1, 2 or 3gb ram.
for example, u cant run win7 or 8 on a pentium (single core) with 512 ram.
likewise it is difficult to run kitkat444 on gw, gw is ancient.
go n buy lenovo a850+ or s939 oct-core with 1 gb ram with updated kitkat below $200. :good:

You misunderstood my intention, I want to ask the developer, edit, file and app pruned the less used: mild to Rom. Add additional tweaking to smooth. Galaxy S Plus community rom that 4.4.4 Fast / Slim / Stable . (Galaxy S Plus Galaxy W has the same chip) I hope you will help .

Last edited:

educk

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 28, 2012
@huongthanh8690 please get your stuff together, respect the work of developers and do not request them anything. Nobody is getting paid for this.

The Galaxy S Plus ROM's work the same as the Galaxy W ones, there is no difference what so ever. You said yourself that they have the same chip. I don't know why you got the impression that the S Plus is more fast/smooth/stable than the W. You can delete some apps yourself to make make a ROM slimmer, don't be lazy and ask for others to do this for you, it won't work.

Thread reported, will probably be closed soon.

Reactions: Madridii

Whiskey103

Member Advocate Admin / Developer Committee
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts