Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,684 Members 47,970 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SoundRecorder gone from sir arco's recent CM11 update for Ancora

Tip us?

alcatrax43
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile SoundRecorder gone from sir arco's recent CM11 update for Ancora

Good evening,

I have a couple of questions regarding arco's newest build for Ancora. I can't help but notice, that the CM stock Sound Recording app is gone after updating to your CM11-20143108. It's just diappear, as if it was never installed. But when I check the CM11-20143108 zip file, SoundRecorder.apk is there. Somehow, when I flash the Zip, it doesn't automatically installed. Unlike his/her previous build (After noticing that the soundrecorder.apk is not installed, I revert to the previous build. And somehow the soundrecorder is back) Is this normal? Is this a part of new things not covered in the changelog or your github? If yes, then it's a relief but still why do you still put soundrecorder.apk in the zip file? If no, then what should I do to bring back the soundrecorder? Really looking forward to your reply regarding this matter. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Alcatrax43

dec0der
Old
Thanks Meter 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcatrax43 View Post
Good evening,

I have a couple of questions regarding arco's newest build for Ancora. I can't help but notice, that the CM stock Sound Recording app is gone after updating to your CM11-20143108. It's just diappear, as if it was never installed. But when I check the CM11-20143108 zip file, SoundRecorder.apk is there. Somehow, when I flash the Zip, it doesn't automatically installed. Unlike his/her previous build (After noticing that the soundrecorder.apk is not installed, I revert to the previous build. And somehow the soundrecorder is back) Is this normal? Is this a part of new things not covered in the changelog or your github? If yes, then it's a relief but still why do you still put soundrecorder.apk in the zip file? If no, then what should I do to bring back the soundrecorder? Really looking forward to your reply regarding this matter. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Alcatrax43

Latest build has it already.
Samsung Galaxy W GT-I8150 running [KK][4.4.4][KTU84P] CyanogenMod 11.0 (UNOFFICIAL)

What's the point of having a smartphone if you turn off every function that makes it smart?

[THEMED/ CUSTOM][CM11.0]MMS.APK w/ Speech bubbles, Holo, Emoji, Inverted, etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to dec0der For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]