Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,797 Members 51,684 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] stuck on boot screen after installing CyanogenMod 10.1 BETA (Build 4)

Tip us?

chrimat
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] stuck on boot screen after installing CyanogenMod 10.1 BETA (Build 4)

Hi,

I have a Samsung i8150 and tried to install the CyanogenMod 10.1 BETA (Build 4). After following the instructions and installing the ROM and gapps the phone gets stucked at the boot screen of cyanogenmod. Unfortunately, the backup does not work (phone stops at booting as well). So I do not have any possibility to copy another rom-image to the device.

*Any ideas?

Thanks.

dec0der
Old
Thanks Meter 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrimat View Post
Hi,

I have a Samsung i8150 and tried to install the CyanogenMod 10.1 BETA (Build 4). After following the instructions and installing the ROM and gapps the phone gets stucked at the boot screen of cyanogenmod. Unfortunately, the backup does not work (phone stops at booting as well). So I do not have any possibility to copy another rom-image to the device.

*Any ideas?

Thanks.
If you can enter to recovery (cwm) , reboot to recovery then go to mounts and storage then mount usb storage and w8 for the pc to recognize your external sd-card then save put any rom-image you want to flash. Just don't forget to make a clean installation.

Note: CWM 6.0.5.0 has that option, idk know if yours got that too so kindly check it.
Samsung Galaxy W GT-I8150 running [KK][4.4.4][KTU84P] CyanogenMod 11.0 (UNOFFICIAL)

What's the point of having a smartphone if you turn off every function that makes it smart?

[THEMED/ CUSTOM][CM11.0]MMS.APK w/ Speech bubbles, Holo, Emoji, Inverted, etc.