Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] stuck on boot screen after installing CyanogenMod 10.1 BETA (Build 4)

OP chrimat

23rd August 2014, 11:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi,

I have a Samsung i8150 and tried to install the CyanogenMod 10.1 BETA (Build 4). After following the instructions and installing the ROM and gapps the phone gets stucked at the boot screen of cyanogenmod. Unfortunately, the backup does not work (phone stops at booting as well). So I do not have any possibility to copy another rom-image to the device.

*Any ideas?

Thanks.
24th August 2014, 05:56 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 743

1,390 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrimat

Hi,

I have a Samsung i8150 and tried to install the CyanogenMod 10.1 BETA (Build 4). After following the instructions and installing the ROM and gapps the phone gets stucked at the boot screen of cyanogenmod. Unfortunately, the backup does not work (phone stops at booting as well). So I do not have any possibility to copy another rom-image to the device.

*Any ideas?

Thanks.

If you can enter to recovery (cwm) , reboot to recovery then go to mounts and storage then mount usb storage and w8 for the pc to recognize your external sd-card then save put any rom-image you want to flash. Just don't forget to make a clean installation.

Note: CWM 6.0.5.0 has that option, idk know if yours got that too so kindly check it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread