Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[APP-SHARE] Google Keyboard 4.0 From The Android 5.0 (L) (10/19/2014)

OP dec0der

19th October 2014, 07:29 PM   |  #11  
temenalie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Banjarmasin, Kal-Sel
Thanks Meter: 431
 
951 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dec0der

Update: Google Keyboard 4.0 From The Android 5.0 (L) (10/19/2014) [DOWNLOAD]

Thanks mate. Installed since you post it.
by the way, have you ever got FC when RAM reach limit?
I was on the game Hay Day, and suddenly dialog box show up, it tell that keyboard has FC

out of topic.
Maybe you interesting with this thread, Google Now Launcher from Lollipop
20th October 2014, 07:48 AM   |  #12  
dec0der's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 743
 
1,389 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by temenalie

Thanks mate. Installed since you post it.
by the way, have you ever got FC when RAM reach limit?
I was on the game Hay Day, and suddenly dialog box show up, it tell that keyboard has FC

out of topic.
Maybe you interesting with this thread, Google Now Launcher from Lollipop

Haven't experienced it yet or may not because I don't play that game, got only candy crush, zombie tsunami, 2014 puzzle and pou. I'll check the link, ty bro
23rd October 2014, 12:47 AM   |  #13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
thanks
29th October 2014, 11:26 PM   |  #14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Thanks
4th November 2014, 05:42 AM   |  #15  
xSmart007x's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
124 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
i'm on stock keyboard, do i need to delete LatinIME.apk first before flashing?
4th November 2014, 06:01 AM   |  #16  
dec0der's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 743
 
1,389 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSmart007x

i'm on stock keyboard, do i need to delete LatinIME.apk first before flashing?

Yes
The Following User Says Thank You to dec0der For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th November 2014, 01:30 PM   |  #17  
LeroViten's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 1,539
 
1,474 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSmart007x

i'm on stock keyboard, do i need to delete LatinIME.apk first before flashing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec0der

Yes

Strange. Probably we have different flashing archives, cause I didn't delete AOSP keyboard. After the L keyboard flashing I simply chose it as a default disabling AOSP one in settings.
4th November 2014, 02:17 PM   |  #18  
JacobManning17's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Is root required? If it is, I'll just root this baby but figured I'd ask anyway haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA mobile app
4th November 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #19  
LeroViten's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 1,539
 
1,474 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobManning17

Is root required? If it is, I'll just root this baby but figured I'd ask anyway haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA mobile app

This archive is meant to be flashed via CWM or TWRP recovery. Not the stock one. I guess you can search the web for genuine .apk and try installing it as a usual app.
5th November 2014, 02:47 AM   |  #20  
dec0der's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 743
 
1,389 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeroViten

Strange. Probably we have different flashing archives, cause I didn't delete AOSP keyboard. After the L keyboard flashing I simply chose it as a default disabling AOSP one in settings.

I don't know actually, just to make it safe

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes