FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

System wide audio enhancer Viper4androidfx profile amazing!!

27th August 2014, 05:37 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Viper4androidfx is best system wide audio enhancer i have used for galaxy w so far and gives theatrical effects in earphone.

Those who are not familiar with it and want to have it in your phone, kindly refer to their xda page here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2191223

I have attached my personal saved custom profile adjusted for galaxy w with new apple earpod. It sounds great and amazing!! You might havn't never heard these great sound with any other phone.

Those who need can check it out and adjust according to your needs and earphone.

To use the attachment, extract and save the folder in sdcard0/ViPER4Android/Profile/
How to load the effect profile in viper4androidfx can be seen in their xda page.
Attached Files
File Type: zip farisnanosoft.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.2 KB, 116 views)
Last edited by farisnanosoft; 27th August 2014 at 06:36 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farisnanosoft For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
27th August 2014, 08:39 AM |#2  
xSmart007x's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by farisnanosoft

Viper4androidfx is best system wide audio enhancer i have used for galaxy w so far and gives theatrical effects in earphone.

Those who are not familiar with it and want to have it in your phone, kindly refer to their xda page here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2191223

I have attached my personal saved custom profile adjusted for galaxy w with new apple earpod. It sounds great and amazing!! You might havn't never heard these great sound with any other phone.

Those who need can check it out and adjust according to your needs and earphone.

To use the attachment, extract and save the folder in sdcard0/ViPER4Android/Profile/
How to load the effect profile in viper4androidfx can be seen in their xda page.

it's already in another section actually,
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2415267
but thx for the profile anyway [emoji16]
27th August 2014, 01:01 PM |#3  
TiTAN-O-One's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 262
 
More
You should change the topic to "Viper4Android Sound profiles"



Via the Internet
27th August 2014, 03:30 PM |#4  
TiTAN-O-One's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 262
 
More
I tried your Profile. Its good. Though im not a fan of surround sound

Sent from my S800 China Phone
27th August 2014, 06:54 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTAN-O-One

I tried your Profile. Its good. Though im not a fan of surround sound

Sent from my S800 China Phone

Happy that you like it. Effects are too good when watching movies.
27th August 2014, 10:56 PM |#6  
TiTAN-O-One's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 262
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by farisnanosoft

Happy that you like it. Effects are too good when watching movies.

Ouh yeah, i did try that after i post. XD Its awesome man!

Via the Internet
The Following User Says Thank You to TiTAN-O-One For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2014, 03:15 PM |#7  
Harakhti's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 102
 
More
Gotta agree, it's kinda cool.

...Gonna show off with it to an iOS end-user friend of mine on Monday.
29th August 2014, 06:40 PM |#8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harakhti

Gotta agree, it's kinda cool.

...Gonna show off with it to an iOS end-user friend of mine on Monday.

hehe..
The Following User Says Thank You to farisnanosoft For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy W I8150 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank