This ROM is an attempt to alter the ( yellow-grey combo ) looks of original CM7.2, preserving or improving the performance and stability. This is for hard users who want an ultra stable , battery friendly Rom with better performance for daily use.
#2 - Changelog
#3 - Buglist
- Unique Void system theming
- Ultralight framework and SystemUI ( removed 90% unnecessary mdpi components )
- Fly-On Mod with Nos entropy seeder generator engine
- Killah tap - double tap statusbar to lock
- Simple insecure binary
- 100% odexed system apps
- Removed all possible unnecessary things from rom ( apks, binaries, libs,others )
- Remove debug info from classes.dex of some apps
- Optimized all pngs using both PngOut for max PNG compression & JPG's with jpegoptim
- resources.arsc is now uncompressed (apps load faster)
- Start with airplane mode
- Settings.apk with CM10.1 style and layout
- SystemUI.apk with CM10.1 style and layout
- Added brightness slider and Traffic speed meter
- ICS like caller Screen
- Modded services.jar for better multitasking
- Fixed Bluetooth sending/downloading visibility issue
- Patched host file to remove advertising
- Added Bravia Engine
- New ringtones,alarms,notifications
- Pre-enabled Softkeys
- Removed Power widget indicator
- Playstore included
- Many other changes : See the screenshots and full changelog or try the rom
- Replaced default system apps with
- -Dolphin browser mini
- -Hackers keyboard
- -Apollo music
- -Mixplorer (light, fast, feature rich !)
- -HoloDarkblue theme for Mixplorer
- Deleted apps
- VoiceDialer.apk (with VoiceDialer.g2g);
- Live wallpapers
- Added apps
- Holo launcher
- DSP manager
- Dolphin browser mini
- Hackers keyboard
- Apollo music
- Mixplorer (light, fast, feature rich !)
- HoloDarkblue theme for Mixplorer
*First flash bieltv.3's CM7 kernel (If you're on stock rom)
*If you're on any CM7 rom based on percy's CM7,please don't flash this rom.First flash the bieltv.3's kernel and then flash this rom.
1.Download the rom given below.
2.Place it in the root of your sd card.
3.Go to CWM and under mounts and storage,format system,data and cache.
4.Go back and wipe data and cache.
5.Again go to mounts and storage and mount system,data,cache and sd card.Mount the system 2nd time also.
6.Flash the rom
7.Wipe data and reboot.[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Downloads - https://www.mediafire.com/?w6dpwxbywbyxyxt
Original thread - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2674562