FORUMS

Battery Life Guide Helps You Get More out of Your Device

Battery life is a primary concern when it comes to smartphones these days, and … more

Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review

A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This … more

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[GUIDE] Add 10 Customizable App Launcher on SystemUI

12th August 2014, 03:17 PM |#21  
Myth2014's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Linyi
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73R3WY

my phone version is still gingerbread, but i have kitkat 4.4 virtual device. just tell me about the bug. is it on the systemui or the settingsapp?

I click the shortcut, or stay in the status bar, but applications open in the background ,Sorry. My English is bad
 
 
12th August 2014, 03:29 PM |#22  
73R3WY's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth2014

I click the shortcut, or stay in the status bar, but applications open in the background ,Sorry. My English is bad

yes sir, thanks for that, I have already known that issue when I programmed the app. first time I applied it, that also happened - the apps opened in background and statusbar did not "collapse". I already found the answer to that, dont worry I will update it to be used with API versions > 16 (which includes 4.2 ~ latest). btw your english is not bad.
12th August 2014, 04:00 PM |#23  
Myth2014's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Linyi
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73R3WY

yes sir, thanks for that, I have already known that issue when I programmed the app. first time I applied it, that also happened - the apps opened in background and statusbar did not "collapse". I already found the answer to that, dont worry I will update it to be used with API versions > 16 (which includes 4.2 ~ latest). btw your english is not bad.

yeah~~sir,wish you good luck,im going to bed..

来自我的 vivo Y18L 上的 Tapatalk
12th August 2014, 11:28 PM |#24  
SpaceCaker's Avatar
Recognized Themer / Contributor
Flag netherlands
Thanks Meter: 10,903
 
More
@op
Could you add a java source code for this ?

Thank u

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app
13th August 2014, 12:07 AM |#25  
73R3WY's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCaker

@op
Could you add a java source code for this ?

Thank u

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app

yes sir, i will provide the java source codes for this through github, I will learn how to use github first.
The Following User Says Thank You to 73R3WY For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th August 2014, 10:11 AM |#26  
SpaceCaker's Avatar
Recognized Themer / Contributor
Flag netherlands
Thanks Meter: 10,903
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73R3WY

yes sir, i will provide the java source codes for this through github, I will learn how to use github first.

Thanks bro. i have been trying to figure out how to make a chooseable app launcher for quiet a while now, maybe thanks to this code i can figure it out.

if you need help on Github.
i have written 2 guides a Part 1 and Part 2


http://d-h.st/31K -> Part 1 how to setup and publish first repo.
http://d-h.st/vi7 -> Part 2 how to second commit. etc
The Following User Says Thank You to SpaceCaker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th August 2014, 11:16 AM |#27  
73R3WY's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCaker

Thanks bro. i have been trying to figure out how to make a chooseable app launcher for quiet a while now, maybe thanks to this code i can figure it out.

if you need help on Github.
i have written 2 guides a Part 1 and Part 2


http://d-h.st/31K -> Part 1 how to setup and publish first repo.
http://d-h.st/vi7 -> Part 2 how to second commit. etc

Sources are up sir, you may check my github account (73R3WY). I hope it would help you.. btw, thanks for your guide sir, I'm also using windows 8.1, now installing github for windows.
Last edited by 73R3WY; 13th August 2014 at 01:34 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to 73R3WY For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th August 2014, 11:24 AM |#28  
73R3WY's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth2014

yeah~~sir,wish you good luck,im going to bed..

来自我的 vivo Y18L 上的 Tapatalk

update (v0.4) for compatibility with Android versions > JB 4.2 (API 16) done sir, please confirm if it will now close the statusbar panel after clicking a shortcut on your Android 4.3 device. Thank you.
13th August 2014, 02:56 PM |#29  
Myth2014's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Linyi
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73R3WY

update (v0.4) for compatibility with Android versions > JB 4.2 (API 16) done sir, please confirm if it will now close the statusbar panel after clicking a shortcut on your Android 4.3 device. Thank you.

yeah,Some apk two clicks to open,
27th November 2014, 05:30 PM |#30  
G.M.L's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 153
 
More
I was looking for this a long time and its worked perfect thanks!!!!!

G.M.L.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1417109443383.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	3036770  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
app launcher, app launcher on systemui, launcher on statusbar, launcher on systemui
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Y GT-S5360 General by ThreadRank