Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[GUIDE][GB] (Android 5.0) Android L Theme

OP tentenponce

17th January 2015, 12:51 PM   |  #111  
Thanks Meter: 5

18 posts
@KkdGab @tentenponce you can help me have a samsung galaxy ace s5830M , Reproduce the guidance of eliminating toggles stock , and change notifications framework but when I install the status bar is with root explorer or via cwm bar did not appear to mount , lies on the route /system/app/SystemUI.apk inverted L permits but does not work .

besides this if I install flashing or the status bar stock works well, maybe the problem can be by resolution of my device is mdpi ? , the screen is 3.5 "

I made the guide minusiosamente 3 times but still can not get it to work, also have the prerequisites correctly:

" Do this guide for notifications and fix for media scanning AuliaYF Android L Notification View
Remove the stock toggles , follow esta guide: mariozawa Remove STOCK TW expandedView toggles on or just move it to anywhere
Basic XML knowledge "

:c rying:

in the inserted images you can see that the res framework works properly with notifications switched to Android L but there have the status bar stock , with the guide does not work properly , such as when you remove your status bar ,then restart your phone and does not appear nothing on
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20150117_064440.png
Views:	108
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	3119470   Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20150117_064624.png
Views:	110
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	3119471   Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20150117_064629.png
Views:	110
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	3119472  
18th January 2015, 09:17 AM   |  #112  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 49

266 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipretl

@KkdGab @tentenponce you can help me have a samsung galaxy ace s5830M , Reproduce the guidance of eliminating toggles stock , and change notifications framework but when I install the status bar is with root explorer or via cwm bar did not appear to mount , lies on the route /system/app/SystemUI.apk inverted L permits but does not work .

besides this if I install flashing or the status bar stock works well, maybe the problem can be by resolution of my device is mdpi ? , the screen is 3.5 "

I made the guide minusiosamente 3 times but still can not get it to work, also have the prerequisites correctly:

" Do this guide for notifications and fix for media scanning AuliaYF Android L Notification View
Remove the stock toggles , follow esta guide: mariozawa Remove STOCK TW expandedView toggles on or just move it to anywhere
Basic XML knowledge "

:c rying:

in the inserted images you can see that the res framework works properly with notifications switched to Android L but there have the status bar stock , with the guide does not work properly , such as when you remove your status bar ,then restart your phone and does not appear nothing on

Pls send me your systemui n framework res. And you should not flash the zip included here.
19th January 2015, 03:15 PM   |  #113  
Flag Sukabumi
Thanks Meter: 12

19 posts
More
Hello, How to make it auto hide when Expanded Visible Sir???
Nice Guide
21st January 2015, 04:47 PM   |  #114  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Sr, what if i want to add another toggle in quickpanel? any guide? btw thanks for this guide.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread