Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[GUIDE][GB] (Android 5.0) Android L Theme

17th January 2015, 11:51 AM   |  #111  
Thanks Meter: 5

18 posts
@KkdGab @tentenponce you can help me have a samsung galaxy ace s5830M , Reproduce the guidance of eliminating toggles stock , and change notifications framework but when I install the status bar is with root explorer or via cwm bar did not appear to mount , lies on the route /system/app/SystemUI.apk inverted L permits but does not work .

besides this if I install flashing or the status bar stock works well, maybe the problem can be by resolution of my device is mdpi ? , the screen is 3.5 "

I made the guide minusiosamente 3 times but still can not get it to work, also have the prerequisites correctly:

" Do this guide for notifications and fix for media scanning AuliaYF Android L Notification View
Remove the stock toggles , follow esta guide: mariozawa Remove STOCK TW expandedView toggles on or just move it to anywhere
Basic XML knowledge "

:c rying:

in the inserted images you can see that the res framework works properly with notifications switched to Android L but there have the status bar stock , with the guide does not work properly , such as when you remove your status bar ,then restart your phone and does not appear nothing on
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20150117_064440.png
Views:	252
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	3119470   Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20150117_064624.png
Views:	260
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	3119471   Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20150117_064629.png
Views:	256
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	3119472  
18th January 2015, 08:17 AM   |  #112  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 51

266 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipretl

@KkdGab @tentenponce you can help me have a samsung galaxy ace s5830M , Reproduce the guidance of eliminating toggles stock , and change notifications framework but when I install the status bar is with root explorer or via cwm bar did not appear to mount , lies on the route /system/app/SystemUI.apk inverted L permits but does not work .

besides this if I install flashing or the status bar stock works well, maybe the problem can be by resolution of my device is mdpi ? , the screen is 3.5 "

I made the guide minusiosamente 3 times but still can not get it to work, also have the prerequisites correctly:

" Do this guide for notifications and fix for media scanning AuliaYF Android L Notification View
Remove the stock toggles , follow esta guide: mariozawa Remove STOCK TW expandedView toggles on or just move it to anywhere
Basic XML knowledge "

:c rying:

in the inserted images you can see that the res framework works properly with notifications switched to Android L but there have the status bar stock , with the guide does not work properly , such as when you remove your status bar ,then restart your phone and does not appear nothing on

Pls send me your systemui n framework res. And you should not flash the zip included here.
The Following User Says Thank You to KkdGab For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th January 2015, 02:15 PM   |  #113  
Flag Sukabumi
Thanks Meter: 53

30 posts
Donate to Me
Hello, How to make it auto hide when Expanded Visible Sir???
Nice Guide
21st January 2015, 03:47 PM   |  #114  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Sr, what if i want to add another toggle in quickpanel? any guide? btw thanks for this guide.
5th February 2015, 12:26 AM   |  #115  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 346

228 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jullian_Ms

Help sir.

Hey I can not delete the notifications, has no button so I can get notifications of statusbar? or some tutorial so I can add?
please help me !!

here is my systemUI is the l3 e400f
LG-e400f

You can enable it by wrapping the height and width of the clear button. Look for the xmls, you will see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazkiller

Pls help me sir! i'm always got message like this

Just delete the png with the same name, I replaced the normal pngs with .9 patch , just delete the normal pngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himan Boro

Sir .do reply my PM

Can I Use It On Stock SystemUI where i added Lidroid 14 toggle ??

Yes, but you need to modify some xmls
5th February 2015, 04:35 PM   |  #116  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 125

209 posts
More
Can you upload the modded ui?
8th February 2015, 12:57 PM   |  #117  
Flag new york
Thanks Meter: 4

30 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by tentenponce

Android L Expanded

Video:

Description/How to use:
Android L Expanded look. I copy almost the whole interface, also the behavior. Not that much actually, because GB has limitations </3. Tap or hold or touch or slide the header, it will show the toggles and brightness slider. The close drag handle was invisible and it was 50.0px, kinda big, It was still at the bottom so you can close it from the bottom by holding the handle. Swiping the background of toggles will also hide them and will return to header-show only.

Features:
Custom Status Icons (Codes copy from statusbarpolicy to avoid bug and also to update always.)
Brightness Icon? (Hold it for flashlight)
Brightness slider (Codes copy from AOSP settings display brightness slider)
Updating/Clickable toggles
Wifi Name (Click also to update)

Bugs:
None for now. Behavior maybe but not that much.

Pre-requisites/Needed:

Do this guide for notifications and fix for media scanning AuliaYF Android L Notification View
Remove the stock toggles, follow this guide: mariozawa Remove STOCK TW toggles on expandedView or just move it to anywhere
Basic XML knowledge

Steps:

1.) Decompile SystemUI.apk.
2.) Open AndroidManifest.xml and add this code:
Code:
<activity android:name="com.tenten.LFlashLight">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
            </intent-filter>
</activity>

3.) Save. Download androidL_smalis.zip at the attachment and extract it on smali/com folder.
4.) Download androidL_drawable.zip and extract it to res folder. (Or put/replace the pngs inside the zip to your res/drawable and res/drawable-ldpi)

5.) Now... xml begins. Open res/layout/status_bar_tracking.xml
6.) Remove this code:
Code:
<View android:background="#ff8e979f" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_weight="1.0" />
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.CloseDragHandle android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/close" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
        <ImageView android:layout_gravity="bottom" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:src="@drawable/status_bar_close_on" android:scaleType="fitXY" />
</com.android.systemui.statusbar.CloseDragHandle>

Code:
<View android:background="#00000000" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_weight="1.0" />
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.CloseDragHandle android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/close" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="50.0px" />
7.) Close and Save. Now open status_bar_latest_event.xml, Find <LinearLayout and add this inside the line:
Code:
android:layout_marginTop="2.0dip"

Code:
<LinearLayout android:layout_marginTop="2.0dip" android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="70.0sp"

Code:
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.LatestItemView

Code:
android:textColor="#ff000000"
8.)Close and Save. Open quickpanel_quick_settings.xml and delete all codes. (Dont be bother by deleting also ids, because quickpanel_quick_settings_for_datamode.xml has also it ) Replace it with my code:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.quickpanel.QuickSettingsView android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/quickpanel_quick_settings" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content"
  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
	<com.tenten.UpDownBoomPaw android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
		<LinearLayout android:gravity="center_vertical" android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="50.0px">
			<FrameLayout android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="50.0px" android:layout_weight="1.0">
				<com.tenten.LWifiToggle android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal|center_vertical" android:layout_width="35.0px" android:layout_height="35.0px" android:scaleType="centerInside" />
				<com.tenten.LWifiName android:textStyle="bold" android:textSize="13.0sp" android:layout_gravity="bottom|center_horizontal" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
			</FrameLayout>
			<FrameLayout android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="50.0px" android:layout_weight="1.0">
				<com.tenten.LBluetoothToggle android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal|center_vertical" android:layout_width="35.0px" android:layout_height="35.0px" android:scaleType="centerInside" />
			</FrameLayout>
		</LinearLayout>
		<LinearLayout android:gravity="center_vertical" android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="50.0px">
				<com.tenten.LSignalToggle android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal|center_vertical" android:layout_width="35.0px" android:layout_height="35.0px" android:scaleType="centerInside" />
				<com.android.systemui.statusbar.CarrierLabel android:textStyle="bold" android:textSize="13.0sp" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:layout_gravity="bottom|center_horizontal" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />		
			</FrameLayout>
				<com.tenten.LAirplaneToggle android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal|center_vertical" android:layout_width="35.0px" android:layout_height="35.0px" android:scaleType="centerInside" />
			</FrameLayout>
				<com.tenten.LAutoRotateToggle android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal|center_vertical" android:layout_width="35.0px" android:layout_height="35.0px" android:scaleType="centerInside" />
			</FrameLayout>	
		</LinearLayout>
	</com.tenten.UpDownBoomPaw>
</com.android.systemui.statusbar.quickpanel.QuickSettingsView>
9.) Close and Save. Open status_bar.xml and delete this code:
Code:
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.DateView android:textAppearance="@android:style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Icon" android:gravity="left|center" android:id="@id/date" android:background="#ff000000" android:paddingLeft="6.0px" android:paddingRight="6.0px" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" />

Code:
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.DateView android:textColor="#00000000" android:id="@id/date" android:background="#ff000000" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />

Code:
10.) Close and Save. Lastly, Open status_bar_expanded.xml and delete all the codes. Replace with my code:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.ExpandedView android:orientation="vertical" android:focusable="true" android:descendantFocusability="afterDescendants"
	<com.tenten.TogglesButton2 android:orientation="vertical" android:background="@drawable/quickpanel_title_background" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
		<LinearLayout android:gravity="center_vertical" android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="50.0dip">
			<LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginLeft="10.0px" android:layout_marginTop="3.0px" android:layout_alignParentLeft="true">
				<com.android.systemui.statusbar.Clock android:textSize="20.0sp" android:textStyle="normal" android:textColor="#ffdfdfdf" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />		
				<com.tenten.LDateBar android:layout_marginLeft="3.0px" android:layout_marginTop="-2.0px" android:textSize="11.0sp" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
			</LinearLayout>		
			<LinearLayout android:gravity="right|center_vertical" android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:paddingRight="10.0px" android:layout_alignParentRight="true">
				<com.tenten.LBluetoothBar android:paddingRight="3.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="20.0px" />
				<com.tenten.LWifiBar android:paddingLeft="2.0dip" android:layout_width="20.0px" android:layout_height="20.0px" android:scaleType="fitCenter" />
				<com.tenten.LSignalBar android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="15.0px" />
				<com.tenten.LBatteryBar android:paddingLeft="2.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="23.0px" />
				<com.tenten.LAlarmBar android:paddingLeft="2.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
				<com.tenten.LSettingsBar android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:layout_width="20.0px" android:layout_height="20.0px" />
			</LinearLayout>
		</LinearLayout>
		<ImageView android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="3.0px" />
    </com.tenten.TogglesButton2>
	<com.tenten.LayoutAnimation1 android:background="@drawable/quickpanel_title_background" android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="50.0dip">
		<Button android:id="@id/clear_all_button" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="0.0dip" android:text="" />
		<com.tenten.LBrightnessBar android:layout_gravity="center_vertical" android:layout_marginLeft="10.0px" android:layout_width="23.0px" android:layout_height="23.0px" />
		<com.tenten.LseekBar android:layout_gravity="center_vertical" android:paddingLeft="12.0px" android:paddingRight="12.0px" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginLeft="10.0px" android:layout_marginRight="10.0px" android:layout_weight="1.0" style="@style/tentenL_seekbar"/>
	</com.tenten.LayoutAnimation1>
	<com.tenten.LayoutAnimation2 android:background="@drawable/quickpanel_plmn_background" android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
		<include layout="@layout/quickpanel_quick_settings" />
	</com.tenten.LayoutAnimation2>
	<com.tenten.LayoutAnimation3 android:layout_marginRight="5.0px" android:layout_marginLeft="5.0px" android:layout_marginTop="2.0dip" android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
		<com.tenten.UpDownBoomPaw android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
			<FrameLayout android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
				<ScrollView android:id="@id/scroll" android:scrollbars="none" android:fadingEdgeLength="16.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:overScrollMode="never">
					<com.android.systemui.statusbar.NotificationLinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/notificationLinearLayout" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">					
						<TextView android:textSize="17.0sp" android:textStyle="normal" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:id="@id/noNotificationsTitle" android:background="#00000000" android:paddingLeft="5.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="0.0dip" android:text="@string/status_bar_no_notifications_title" />
						<TextView android:textSize="17.0sp" android:textStyle="normal" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:id="@id/ongoingTitle" android:background="#00000000" android:paddingLeft="5.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="0.0dip" android:text="@string/status_bar_ongoing_events_title" />
						<TextView android:textSize="17.0sp" android:textStyle="normal" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:id="@id/latestTitle" android:background="#00000000" android:paddingLeft="5.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="0.0dip" android:text="@string/status_bar_latest_events_title" />
						<LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/ongoingItems" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />				
						<LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/latestItems" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
					</com.android.systemui.statusbar.NotificationLinearLayout>
				</ScrollView>
			</FrameLayout>
		</com.tenten.UpDownBoomPaw>
	</com.tenten.LayoutAnimation3>
</com.android.systemui.statusbar.ExpandedView>

11.) Close and Save. Open values/styles.xml and add this code BEFORE </resources>
Code:
<style name="tentenL_seekbar">
        <item name="android:maxHeight">2.0dip</item>
        <item name="android:indeterminateOnly">false</item>
        <item name="android:minHeight">0.0dip</item>
		<item name="android:thumb">@drawable/seek_thumb</item>
		<item name="android:indeterminateDrawable">@drawable/progress_horizontal</item>
        <item name="android:progressDrawable">@drawable/progress_horizontal</item>
</style>
12.) Save all, recompile your SystemUI and dont forget to sign it. Noooow.... wait there's more! hehe xD (Optional guides)

Optional Guide:

FLAGS:

FULLSCREEN STATUSBAR: evanlocked [guide]full expanded view jb look for sgy

Swipe to Remove Notifications (because I remove the clear button xD) hansip [HOWTO]Implement Swipe to Remove Notification

CREDITS:

StackOverFlow.com
Github.com
AOSP
@evanlocked
@PineappleOwl
@mariozawa
@AuliaYF
@jsarunotres
LenoxDevs
PotatoInc

thanks for such an awesome guide...
finally i have modded ...
sir but there are little lags while swiping it down....
btw thanks for such an awesome guide
10th February 2015, 06:45 PM   |  #118  
Flag jajpur
Thanks Meter: 353

184 posts
Donate to Me
More
Smile nyc guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by tentenponce

You can enable it by wrapping the height and width of the clear button. Look for the

ur guides are just rocking
maximum Credits goes to u in my roms
btw here is the rom which is by me & som in which max Credits goes to u
u can check it if u free
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...dtrum-t3020062

One more suggetion bro
in ur mod Lseekbar brighness gives too much brightness in minimum Sliding
so it would be better if u change the code
0x1e to 0x1 in Lseekbar.smali
so that minimum sliding will will give minimum brightness
once again thanks(+Clicked) for the guide
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	10251889_784653224963017_467865635387083912_n.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	3159288  
Last edited by pritish sahoo; 10th February 2015 at 06:52 PM.
13th February 2015, 02:14 PM   |  #119  
Flag surat,gujarat
Thanks Meter: 9

162 posts
More
Can anyone upload systemui.apk.of android L theme of stock rom??

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
9th March 2015, 02:35 PM   |  #120  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 28

39 posts
More
Thumbs up Help! please
It is possible that you develop this tutorial to cm7, serving in cm7 read but not me. So far I have had to edit my systemUI it this way, but I would like to add the quick settings you have. much obliged

Lollipop ME (CM7) for LG Optimus ME

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread