Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Apktool not recompiling!

OP lionelsuyog

3rd August 2014, 05:11 AM   |  #1  
lionelsuyog's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 133
 
360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
I tried to recompile fast for facebook after edit, then I found this error! Can anyone help me if something is wrong?
Here is the log file!
HTML Code:
I: Baksmaling...
I: Loading resource table...
I: Loaded.
I: Decoding AndroidManifest.xml wit
I: Loading resource table from file
I: Loaded.
I: Decoding file-resources...
I: Decoding values */* XMLs...
I: Done.
I: Copying assets and libs...
I: Checking whether sources has cha
I: Smaling...
I: Checking whether resources has c
I: Building resources...
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\inbox.x
r attribute 'fontFamily' in package
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\lists_r
 for attribute 'fontFamily' in pack
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\message
found for attribute 'fontFamily' in
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\message
 found for attribute 'fontFamily' i
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\news_li
found for attribute 'fontFamily' in
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout-sw600dp
ntifier found for attribute 'fontFa
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\news_li
ifier found for attribute 'fontFami
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout-sw600dp
ce identifier found for attribute '
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\news_li
source identifier found for attribu
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout-sw600dp
r: No resource identifier found for
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\news_li
identifier found for attribute 'fon
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\news_li
dentifier found for attribute 'font
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\news_li
urce identifier found for attribute
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout-sw600dp
 No resource identifier found for a
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\news_li
 identifier found for attribute 'fo
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout-sw600dp
resource identifier found for attri
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\news_li
ier found for attribute 'fontFamily
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\news_li
dentifier found for attribute 'font
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout-sw600dp
source identifier found for attribu
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\newsrea
identifier found for attribute 'fon
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout-sw600dp
esource identifier found for attrib
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\newsrea
 resource identifier found for attr
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout-sw600dp
rror: No resource identifier found
d'
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\notific
fier found for attribute 'fontFamil
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\notific
fier found for attribute 'fontFamil
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\notific
entifier found for attribute 'fontF
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\notific
rce identifier found for attribute
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\notific
identifier found for attribute 'fon
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\notific
identifier found for attribute 'fon
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\singlen
ifier found for attribute 'fontFami
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\singlen
urce identifier found for attribute
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res\layout\sliding
und for attribute 'fontFamily' in p
aapt: warning: string 'auth_client_
ion in C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Co
.fastfacebook.com-1.apk\res; found:
aapt: warning: string 'auth_client_
slation in C:\Users\Lenovo\Download
\app.fastfacebook.com-1.apk\res; fo
aapt: warning: string 'auth_client_
n in C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Comp
astfacebook.com-1.apk\res; found: e
aapt: warning: string 'auth_client_
fault translation in C:\Users\Lenov
.\projects\app.fastfacebook.com-1.a
aapt: warning: string 'auth_client_
in C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compre
tfacebook.com-1.apk\res; found: en_
aapt: warning: string 'auth_client_
lation in C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads
app.fastfacebook.com-1.apk\res; fou
aapt: warning: string 'enable_gps'
\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Multi-Too
k\res; found: ar bg_BG ca cs da de
nb nl pl pt_BR pt_PT ro ru sk sr sv
aapt: warning: string 'enable_gps_t
Lenovo\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Mul
m-1.apk\res; found: ar bg_BG ca cs
km ko nb nl pl pt_BR pt_PT ro ru sk
aapt: warning: string 'fruittheme'
\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Multi-Too
k\res; found: ar bg_BG ca cs da de
pl pt_BR pt_PT ro ru sk sv th_TH tr
aapt: warning: string 'gps_settings
vo\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Multi-T
apk\res; found: ar bg_BG ca cs da d
o nb nl pl pt_BR pt_PT ro ru sk sr
aapt: warning: string 'leaftheme' h
Downloads\Compressed\APK-Multi-Tool
\res; found: ar bg_BG ca cs da de e
l pt_BR pt_PT ro ru sk sv th_TH tr
aapt: warning: string 'privatemessa
ers\Lenovo\Downloads\Compressed\APK
k.com-1.apk\res; found: bg_BG ca cs

aapt: warning: string 'tutorial_con
sers\Lenovo\Downloads\Compressed\AP
ok.com-1.apk\res; found: bg_BG ca c
T ro ru sk sv th_TH tr vi zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'tutorial_one
enovo\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Mult
-1.apk\res; found: da hu
aapt: warning: string 'tutorial_one
enovo\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Mult
-1.apk\res; found: da hu
aapt: warning: string 'tutorial_one
enovo\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Mult
-1.apk\res; found: da hu
aapt: warning: string 'tutorial_one
enovo\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Mult
-1.apk\res; found: da hu
aapt: warning: string 'tutorial_thr
\Lenovo\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Mu
om-1.apk\res; found: da hu
aapt: warning: string 'tutorial_thr
\Lenovo\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Mu
om-1.apk\res; found: da hu
aapt: warning: string 'tutorial_thr
\Lenovo\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Mu
om-1.apk\res; found: da hu
aapt: warning: string 'tutorial_thr
\Lenovo\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Mu
om-1.apk\res; found: da hu
aapt: warning: string 'tutorial_thr
\Lenovo\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Mu
om-1.apk\res; found: da hu
aapt: warning: string 'tutorial_tit
\Lenovo\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Mu
om-1.apk\res; found: ar bg_BG ca cs
 pt_PT ro ru sk sv th_TH tr vi zh_T
aapt: warning: string 'tutorial_tit
rs\Lenovo\Downloads\Compressed\APK-
.com-1.apk\res; found: ar bg_BG ca
PT ro ru sk sv th_TH tr vi zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'tutorial_tit
\Lenovo\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Mu
om-1.apk\res; found: ar bg_BG ca cs
_PT ro ru sk sv th_TH tr vi zh_TW
aapt: warning: string 'tutorial_two
enovo\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Mult
-1.apk\res; found: da hu
aapt: warning: string 'tutorial_two
enovo\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Mult
-1.apk\res; found: da hu
aapt: warning: string 'tutorial_two
enovo\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Mult
-1.apk\res; found: da hu
aapt: warning: string 'tutorial_two
enovo\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Mult
-1.apk\res; found: da hu
aapt: warning: string 'tutorial_two
enovo\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Mult
-1.apk\res; found: da hu
aapt: warning: string 'tutorial_two
enovo\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Mult
-1.apk\res; found: da hu
aapt: warning: string 'wheattheme'
\Downloads\Compressed\APK-Multi-Too
k\res; found: ar bg_BG ca cs da de
pl pt_BR pt_PT ro ru sk sv th_TH tr
Exception in thread "main" brut.and
ption: could not exec command: [aap
ion, 19, -F, C:\Users\Lenovo\AppDat
-I, C:\Users\Lenovo\apktool\framewo
essed\APK-Multi-Tool\other\..\proje
ers\Lenovo\Downloads\Compressed\APK
k.com-1.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
        at brut.androlib.res.Androl
a:255)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.b
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.b
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.b
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.b
        at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBui
        at brut.apktool.Main.main(M
Caused by: brut.common.BrutExceptio
k-version, 9, --target-sdk-version,
PKTOOL6558566699280755463.tmp, -I,
C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Compresse
cebook.com-1.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\
her\..\projects\app.fastfacebook.co
        at brut.util.OS.exec(OS.jav
        at brut.androlib.res.Androl
a:253)
        ... 6 more
Press any key to continue . . .
3rd August 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #2  
AbhiLP's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jammu
Thanks Meter: 61
 
192 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionelsuyog

I tried to recompile fast for facebook after edit, then I found this error! Can anyone help me if something is wrong?
Here is the log file!

Are you having problem only with this apk or with all apks ??
The Following User Says Thank You to AbhiLP For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th August 2014, 03:25 AM   |  #3  
lionelsuyog's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 133
 
360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhiLP

Are you having problem only with this apk or with all apks ??

Other apks recompile easily!
This app doesnot recompile even when no modification is made!
4th August 2014, 05:21 AM   |  #4  
AbhiLP's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jammu
Thanks Meter: 61
 
192 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionelsuyog

Other apks recompile easily!
This app doesnot recompile even when no modification is made!

Have you installed the apk ? If not, install it using apktool if command and then try decompiling and recompiling.
The Following User Says Thank You to AbhiLP For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th August 2014, 05:45 AM   |  #5  
lionelsuyog's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 133
 
360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhiLP

Have you installed the apk ? If not, install it using apktool if command and then try decompiling and recompiling.

No, id didnt work I loaded both framework and fast.apk via "apktool if" command, but didnt work!
There is no dist folder, i.e. apk doesnot get recompiled at all!
Here is the error log!
HTML Code:
E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool>apktool if framework-res.apk
I: Framework installed to: C:\Users\Lenovo\apktool\framework\1.apk

E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool>apktool if fast.apk
I: Framework installed to: C:\Users\Lenovo\apktool\framework\127.apk

E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool>apktool b s
I: Checking whether sources has changed...
I: Smaling...
I: Checking whether resources has changed...
I: Building resources...
invalid resource directory name: E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\s\res/layout-sw600dp
invalid resource directory name: E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\s\res/values-sw600dp
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutExce
ption: could not exec command: [aapt, p, -F, C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Local\Temp\
APKTOOL7788431091104722356.tmp, -I, C:\Users\Lenovo\apktool\framework\1.apk, -S,
 E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\s\res, -M, E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\s\AndroidManifest.xml]
        at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(AndrolibResources.jav
a:193)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib.java:301)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Androlib.java:248)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:171)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:154)
        at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:182)
        at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:67)
Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, -F, C:\U
sers\Lenovo\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL7788431091104722356.tmp, -I, C:\Users\Leno
vo\apktool\framework\1.apk, -S, E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\s\res, -M, E:\Galaxy_Y\apkto
ol\s\AndroidManifest.xml]
        at brut.util.OS.exec(OS.java:83)
        at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(AndrolibResources.jav
a:191)
        ... 6 more

E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool>
4th August 2014, 06:42 AM   |  #6  
AbhiLP's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jammu
Thanks Meter: 61
 
192 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionelsuyog

No, id didnt work I loaded both framework and fast.apk via "apktool if" command, but didnt work!
There is no dist folder, i.e. apk doesnot get recompiled at all!

I would recommend you to carefully watch your steps once again. For reference, use this guide.

And make sure your app paths are short like C:\YourApkHere .Avoid long app paths.
8th August 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #7  
marcussmith2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,633
 
4,892 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionelsuyog

No, id didnt work I loaded both framework and fast.apk via "apktool if" command, but didnt work!
There is no dist folder, i.e. apk doesnot get recompiled at all!
Here is the error log!

HTML Code:
E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool>apktool if framework-res.apk
I: Framework installed to: C:\Users\Lenovo\apktool\framework\1.apk

E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool>apktool if fast.apk
I: Framework installed to: C:\Users\Lenovo\apktool\framework\127.apk

E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool>apktool b s
I: Checking whether sources has changed...
I: Smaling...
I: Checking whether resources has changed...
I: Building resources...
invalid resource directory name: E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\s\res/layout-sw600dp
invalid resource directory name: E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\s\res/values-sw600dp
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutExce
ption: could not exec command: [aapt, p, -F, C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Local\Temp\
APKTOOL7788431091104722356.tmp, -I, C:\Users\Lenovo\apktool\framework\1.apk, -S,
 E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\s\res, -M, E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\s\AndroidManifest.xml]
        at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(AndrolibResources.jav
a:193)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib.java:301)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Androlib.java:248)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:171)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:154)
        at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:182)
        at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:67)
Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, -F, C:\U
sers\Lenovo\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL7788431091104722356.tmp, -I, C:\Users\Leno
vo\apktool\framework\1.apk, -S, E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\s\res, -M, E:\Galaxy_Y\apkto
ol\s\AndroidManifest.xml]
        at brut.util.OS.exec(OS.java:83)
        at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(AndrolibResources.jav
a:191)
        ... 6 more

E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool>


If you decompile and recompile and apk with no changes and it doesn't recompile chances are you are using the wrong framework to decompile the apk

you can try this framework (it is pacman htc cm10 framework) http://d-h.st/zAg

load it using the apktool command apktool if framework-res.apk


if that doesn't work then apktool is installed incorrectly or you are using the wrong version
I would use this version of apktool http://code.google.com/p/android-apktool/downloads/list
The Following User Says Thank You to marcussmith2626 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2014, 05:43 PM   |  #8  
lionelsuyog's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 133
 
360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

If you decompile and recompile and apk with no changes and it doesn't recompile chances are you are using the wrong framework to decompile the apk

you can try this framework (it is pacman htc cm10 framework) http://d-h.st/zAg

load it using the apktool command apktool if framework-res.apk


if that doesn't work then apktool is installed incorrectly or you are using the wrong version
I would use this version of apktool http://code.google.com/p/android-apktool/downloads/list

Thanks but, it didn't help! I've tried many apktool version and framework.
Even after modifying, there will be a lot of error logs. And, no dist folder.
It's ridiculous, while other apps recompile easily!

I've attached the APK that I tried!
fast.apk
10th August 2014, 06:50 AM   |  #9  
lionelsuyog's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 133
 
360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
@marcussmith2626
Today, I figured out that I can't even compile framework. There is dist folder with compiled one, but few error logs displays as below!
Code:
E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool>apktool b framework-res
W: Could not find sources
I: Checking whether resources has changed...
I: Building resources...
aapt: warning: string 'Keypad_cancel' has no default translation in E:\Galaxy_Y\
apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'change_inputmethod_popup' has no default translation in E
:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'global_action_data_mode_off_status' has no default transl
ation in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'global_action_data_mode_on_status' has no default transla
tion in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'global_action_toggle_data_mode' has no default translatio
n in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'keyguard_pin_accepted' has no default translation in E:\G
alaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'lockscreen_pin_locked_message' has no default translation
 in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'lockscreen_ruim_pin_blocked' has no default translation i
n E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'lockscreen_sim_pin_blocked' has no default translation in
 E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'permdesc_accessUsb' has no default translation in E:\Gala
xy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: en_GB
aapt: warning: string 'permdesc_readOwnerData' has no default translation in E:\
Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'permdesc_writeOwnerData' has no default translation in E:
\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'permlab_accessUsb' has no default translation in E:\Galax
y_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: en_GB
aapt: warning: string 'permlab_readOwnerData' has no default translation in E:\G
alaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'permlab_writeOwnerData' has no default translation in E:\
Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'pleasewait' has no default translation in E:\Galaxy_Y\apk
tool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH
aapt: warning: string 'status_bar_clear_all_button' has no default translation i
n E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'status_bar_latest_events_title' has no default translatio
n in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'status_bar_no_notifications_title' has no default transla
tion in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'status_bar_ongoing_events_title' has no default translati
on in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'stopSelectingText' has no default translation in E:\Galax
y_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_dual_clock_city_local' has no default translation in
E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_dual_clock_city_seoul' has no default translation in
E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_fake_call_activated' has no default translation in E:
\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_glass_lock_help_text_1' has no default translation in
 E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_glass_lock_help_text_2' has no default translation in
 E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_puzzle_lock_help_text_1' has no default translation i
n E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_puzzle_lock_help_text_2' has no default translation i
n E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_skt_missing_sim_message1' has no default translation
in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_skt_missing_sim_message2' has no default translation
in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_skt_usim_not_used' has no default translation in E:\G
alaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_smart_unlock_help_text_1' has no default translation
in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_smart_unlock_help_text_2' has no default translation
in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_smart_unlock_sorry_text' has no default translation i
n E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
I: Building apk file...

E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool>
10th August 2014, 09:32 PM   |  #10  
marcussmith2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,633
 
4,892 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionelsuyog

@marcussmith2626
Today, I figured out that I can't even compile framework. There is dist folder with compiled one, but few error logs displays as below!

Code:
E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool>apktool b framework-res
W: Could not find sources
I: Checking whether resources has changed...
I: Building resources...
aapt: warning: string 'Keypad_cancel' has no default translation in E:\Galaxy_Y\
apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'change_inputmethod_popup' has no default translation in E
:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'global_action_data_mode_off_status' has no default transl
ation in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'global_action_data_mode_on_status' has no default transla
tion in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'global_action_toggle_data_mode' has no default translatio
n in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'keyguard_pin_accepted' has no default translation in E:\G
alaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'lockscreen_pin_locked_message' has no default translation
 in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'lockscreen_ruim_pin_blocked' has no default translation i
n E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'lockscreen_sim_pin_blocked' has no default translation in
 E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'permdesc_accessUsb' has no default translation in E:\Gala
xy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: en_GB
aapt: warning: string 'permdesc_readOwnerData' has no default translation in E:\
Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'permdesc_writeOwnerData' has no default translation in E:
\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'permlab_accessUsb' has no default translation in E:\Galax
y_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: en_GB
aapt: warning: string 'permlab_readOwnerData' has no default translation in E:\G
alaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'permlab_writeOwnerData' has no default translation in E:\
Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'pleasewait' has no default translation in E:\Galaxy_Y\apk
tool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH
aapt: warning: string 'status_bar_clear_all_button' has no default translation i
n E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'status_bar_latest_events_title' has no default translatio
n in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'status_bar_no_notifications_title' has no default transla
tion in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'status_bar_ongoing_events_title' has no default translati
on in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'stopSelectingText' has no default translation in E:\Galax
y_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_dual_clock_city_local' has no default translation in
E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_dual_clock_city_seoul' has no default translation in
E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_fake_call_activated' has no default translation in E:
\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_glass_lock_help_text_1' has no default translation in
 E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_glass_lock_help_text_2' has no default translation in
 E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_puzzle_lock_help_text_1' has no default translation i
n E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_puzzle_lock_help_text_2' has no default translation i
n E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_skt_missing_sim_message1' has no default translation
in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_skt_missing_sim_message2' has no default translation
in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_skt_usim_not_used' has no default translation in E:\G
alaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_smart_unlock_help_text_1' has no default translation
in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_smart_unlock_help_text_2' has no default translation
in E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
aapt: warning: string 'zzz_smart_unlock_sorry_text' has no default translation i
n E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool\framework-res\res; found: th_TH vi_VN
I: Building apk file...

E:\Galaxy_Y\apktool>

Nothing wrong with that log - The apk compiled correctly - It just says there are no default translations but it will compile and work

The Following User Says Thank You to marcussmith2626 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes