Post Reply

Bricked phone

3rd September 2014, 05:56 PM   |  #1  
daringsmart's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag madurai
Thanks Meter: 82
 
448 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Hello peeps I had weird prob in my phone before I install custom rom my phone keep restarts then I rooted phone and installed Hyperion rom but it's not booting what to do ? Is it ok to flash stock firmware via Odin or something pls suggest
3rd September 2014, 06:42 PM   |  #2  
lionelsuyog's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 123
 
344 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daringsmart

Hello peeps I had weird prob in my phone before I install custom rom my phone keep restarts then I rooted phone and installed Hyperion rom but it's not booting what to do ? Is it ok to flash stock firmware via Odin or something pls suggest

-Wipe data/factory reset
-format system
-mount data, system and cache
-and then install it again!
4th September 2014, 07:27 AM   |  #3  
daringsmart's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag madurai
Thanks Meter: 82
 
448 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionelsuyog

-Wipe data/factory reset
-format system
-mount data, system and cache
-and then install it again!

I did but didn't worked btw do I need to use the temp cwm in Hyperion thread to flash Hyperion ROM ??

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th September 2014, 07:43 AM   |  #4  
lionelsuyog's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 123
 
344 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daringsmart

I did but didn't worked btw do I need to use the temp cwm in Hyperion thread to flash Hyperion ROM ??

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yeah! You have to! And dont forget to mount data and system!
Stock recovery doesnot mount data!
Last edited by lionelsuyog; 4th September 2014 at 07:45 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank