Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] cm 11 does not boot with simcard

OP rahul54321

22nd August 2014, 06:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

20 posts
i install cm 11 ....in my galaxy y and its dosen't boot after removing the simcard the cm 11 boots perfect......
i tried for second time and i was found that the in my galaxy y the cm 11 does not boot with the sim card i want to ask xda devlopers that why i am facing this problem and what is the solution of this.......
22nd August 2014, 07:59 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,544

4,734 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul54321

i install cm 11 ....in my galaxy y and its dosen't boot after removing the simcard the cm 11 boots perfect......
i tried for second time and i was found that the in my galaxy y the cm 11 does not boot with the sim card i want to ask xda devlopers that why i am facing this problem and what is the solution of this.......

You are using an old baseband
Change your baseband by flashing the modem file from a stock rom firmware via odin

I have uploaded just the modem files on my firmware thread at the top of the dev section if you dont want or need to download the entire firmeware
The Following User Says Thank You to marcussmith2626 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th September 2014, 12:41 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

20 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

You are using an old baseband
Change your baseband by flashing the modem file from a stock rom firmware via odin

I have uploaded just the modem files on my firmware thread at the top of the dev section if you dont want or need to download the entire firmeware

sir please give mo link to download..
29th September 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,544

4,734 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul54321

sir please give mo link to download..

All stock rom firmware is in my firmware thread - you can access it either by clicking the link in my signature and selecting the firmware thread for your phone or go to the top of the dev section - please search and you will find
6th October 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

20 posts
Thumbs up thanks sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

All stock rom firmware is in my firmware thread - you can access it either by clicking the link in my signature and selecting the firmware thread for your phone or go to the top of the dev section - please search and you will find

sir thankk you for your advise now my cm 11 boot with simcard.....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread