Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 44,987 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Coc

Tip us?
 
Mike Tran
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jul 2014
Default [Q] Coc

Where can i download Coc for my Samsung gt-s5360
 
pipyakas
Old
#2  
pipyakas's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 206
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Tran View Post
Where can i download Coc for my Samsung gt-s5360
the game doesnt work on armv6 devices
 
Mike Tran
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipyakas View Post
the game doesnt work on armv6 devices
But it's still can being changed to fit with armv6 devices like mine, isn't it? I read some articles about it but i forgot we they are now.
 
GalKill
Old
#4  
GalKill's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 231
Posts: 311
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Reim Empire :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Tran View Post
But it's still can being changed to fit with armv6 devices like mine, isn't it? I read some articles about it but i forgot we they are now.
Never thought you can play COC in galaxy y. If u port it, you will have chance less than 1% ,I think

IT'S NOT ABOUT RECOGNITION OR
THE NUMBER OF THANKS YOU
RECEIVE, IT'S ABOUT THE
CONTRIBUTION YOU GIVE TO THE
COMMUNITY.
 
Mike Tran
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalKill View Post
Never thought you can play COC in galaxy y. If u port it, you will have chance less than 1% ,I think
Tks, i got it!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes