FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] How to install android 4.2 for Samsung Galaxy 5360?

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Sparaflesciata, Junior Member on 27th July 2014, 08:50 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
There is a good guide for my device?

I see many youtube videos, but i don't really trust them so i ask here!

Thanks for the reply,
Tania.
 
 
28th July 2014, 02:01 AM |#2  
lionelsuyog's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 140
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparaflesciata

There is a good guide for my device?

I see many youtube videos, but i don't really trust them so i ask here!

Thanks for the reply,
Tania.

There is no actual Android 4.2 supported for our device. Its just a fake ROM.
28th July 2014, 03:19 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionelsuyog

There is no actual Android 4.2 supported for our device. Its just a fake ROM.

So there is no way? Either with a " cooking " rom or kitkat or jelly bean?

Thanks.
28th July 2014, 05:49 PM |#4  
JCVillegas78's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Makati City
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparaflesciata

So there is no way? Either with a " cooking " rom or kitkat or jelly bean?

Thanks.

Actually there is a KitKat Rom and that is CM11 ..But No Jellybean(CM10) as AndroidArmV6 Only Support CM11..you could try it ..But Its on Alpha Stage,Newbies Must stay away..Because Lack of Knowledge will Brick your Device .

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th July 2014, 06:02 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCVillegas78

Actually there is a KitKat Rom and that is CM11 ..But No Jellybean(CM10) as AndroidArmV6 Only Support CM11..you could try it ..But Its on Alpha Stage,Newbies Must stay away..Because Lack of Knowledge will Brick your Device .

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I am not new in ths camp, if there is a good guide to follow i can try it!

Please posting if you have!
28th July 2014, 08:38 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparaflesciata

I am not new in ths camp, if there is a good guide to follow i can try it!

Please posting if you have!

See cm11 discussion thread im general section.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
28th July 2014, 09:02 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastan4eva

See cm11 discussion thread im general section.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

I can't find it in the forum, there are soo many discussions!

Sorry, i am Italian and i can't understand english very well.
29th July 2014, 07:55 AM |#8  
joshclaudio's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pampanga
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparaflesciata

I can't find it in the forum, there are soo many discussions!

Sorry, i am Italian and i can't understand english very well.

Here's the discussion thread of CM11
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2765874
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes