FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

Questions for sgy s5360

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By seballo321, Junior Member on 4th September 2014, 06:05 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Can i play 4.0+ games if i upgrade my phone to cm9 or its just a display? Plz reply ASAP!!:beer::beer:
Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA Free mobile app
 
 
5th September 2014, 12:36 PM |#2  
TheFixItMan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,937
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seballo321

Can i play 4.0+ games if i upgrade my phone to cm9 or its just a display? Plz reply ASAP!!:beer::beer:
Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA Free mobile app

cm9 is ICS (4.0+) so yes as long as the game will work on armv6 devices with ldpi display

bearing in mind that cm9 and cm11 for this phone still have bugs regarding egl they may not work as intended
5th September 2014, 02:46 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thanks.. but if play a 4.0+ game. It will become laggy or not?

DEVICE

Samsung Galaxy S5360
Rom: Cyanogenmod 7.2
kernel: Percy@cm2

Hit thanks if i helped you.
5th September 2014, 07:31 PM |#4  
unkown rockstar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Connection error :p
Thanks Meter: 290
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seballo321

Thanks.. but if play a 4.0+ game. It will become laggy or not?

DEVICE

Samsung Galaxy S5360
Rom: Cyanogenmod 7.2
kernel: Percy@cm2

Hit thanks if i helped you.

It may depend on which game you are playing... high end games lag(obviously ) other low end games will work but some lags(depends upon free ram) and poor graphics.... .
6th September 2014, 08:56 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Samsung Galaxy y young GT-s5360
Hi -

I flashed my device with the stock GB 2.3.6 using the odin, after installing the ROM, whenever I insert my SIM card the device gets hanged up and does not respond . If I remove the SIM card the device is working properly.

What could be the problem ?
6th September 2014, 10:58 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
What did u flash.?? CM7?

DEVICE

Samsung Galaxy S5360
Rom: Cyanogenmod 7.2
kernel: Percy@cm2

Hit thanks if i helped you.
25th September 2014, 08:37 PM |#7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by seballo321

Can i play 4.0+ games if i upgrade my phone to cm9 or its just a display? Plz reply ASAP!!:beer::beer:
Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA Free mobile app

no you can install just the apps only not the games because the game they need high ram and cpy
26th September 2014, 03:39 PM |#8  
TheFixItMan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,937
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xperianeov2014

Hi -

I flashed my device with the stock GB 2.3.6 using the odin, after installing the ROM, whenever I insert my SIM card the device gets hanged up and does not respond . If I remove the SIM card the device is working properly.

What could be the problem ?

change your stock rom baseband (flash a different stock rom firmware)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes