Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,353 Members 46,167 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Rom tester gt-s5360

Tip us?
 
emre3461
Old
#1  
emre3461's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 60
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Istanbul
Phone Rom tester gt-s5360

Send your rom , i will test it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1371279960_ssszf.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	2830290  
-Please Thanks If I Helped - Need Tester for your gt-s5360 rom ? Click here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...s5360-t2803551

http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic5905748_2.gif SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
 
ngoralph
Old
#2  
ngoralph's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1266
Posts: 1,538
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by emre3461 View Post
Send your rom , i will test it
could you test if this works for s5360?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2556227
 
emre3461
Old
#3  
emre3461's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 60
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Istanbul
Info 2 I am sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngoralph View Post
could you test if this works for s5360?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2556227
I am sorry . I am testing rom for galaxy young gt-s5360
-Please Thanks If I Helped - Need Tester for your gt-s5360 rom ? Click here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...s5360-t2803551

http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic5905748_2.gif SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
 
cybojenix
Old
#4  
cybojenix's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1487
Posts: 812
Join Date: Apr 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by emre3461 View Post
Send your rom , i will test it
going to give you a little advise on this.

Why should a developer ask you to test a rom?
What do you offer that no one else does?
Do you know how to get a stack trace from a logcat?
How good are you at making a bug report? Do you just say "x doesn't work", or do you actively think "x isn't working, I'll take a look in the logs and paste the relevant parts. I'll search around a bit and see if a similar issue has happened on another device"?

Basically, A developer has access to hundreds of people that can say there's an issue. If you're going to post your own thread saying "I'm a tester", then you need to show that you know what you're doing.

Regards, Anthony.
Quote:
<cybojenix> Every single language makes sense. They're logical
<cybojenix> Then there's just Perl.
<helicopter88> perl just looks like an esotheric language
<cybojenix> Perl is what came out from those monkeys trying to recreate Shakespeare
<helicopter88> cybojenix, this is the wise sentence of the month

like my work? buy me a present
 

Proud member of TeamHackLG


contact me here
My Builds
P350 kernels: 2.6.35 | 3.0.x
Github
devices: p350 | e610 | Nexus 7 | tegra note 7

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cybojenix For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
aniket.lamba
Old
#5  
aniket.lamba's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1281
Posts: 2,248
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Delhi

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybojenix View Post
going to give you a little advise on this.

Why should a developer ask you to test a rom?
What do you offer that no one else does?
Do you know how to get a stack trace from a logcat?
How good are you at making a bug report? Do you just say "x doesn't work", or do you actively think "x isn't working, I'll take a look in the logs and paste the relevant parts. I'll search around a bit and see if a similar issue has happened on another device"?

Basically, A developer has access to hundreds of people that can say there's an issue. If you're going to post your own thread saying "I'm a tester", then you need to show that you know what you're doing.

Regards, Anthony.
You at SGY forums? Good to see you here.Maybe you can lend some help to psyke83 for fixing up the left over things in CM11 for SGY.
Press Thanks If helped!
The Following User Says Thank You to aniket.lamba For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
cybojenix
Old
(Last edited by cybojenix; 3rd July 2014 at 05:17 PM.)
#6  
cybojenix's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1487
Posts: 812
Join Date: Apr 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniket.lamba View Post
You at SGY forums? Good to see you here.Maybe you can lend some help to psyke83 for fixing up the left over things in CM11 for SGY.
*vomits into my hat*

I have a hat for sale if any sgy users want to upgrade their device

edit: before anyone complains, I mean this in a good way to get people off this device that should be dead

edit2: I realise it's actually against xda rules to sell things on xda. So I will instead offer a guide on how to build this fantastic (relatively speaking) device.
Firstly, go fetch any hat you want.
Secondly, throw up in it.
Thirdly, replace your old, terrible sgy with your fresh new device.
Quote:
<cybojenix> Every single language makes sense. They're logical
<cybojenix> Then there's just Perl.
<helicopter88> perl just looks like an esotheric language
<cybojenix> Perl is what came out from those monkeys trying to recreate Shakespeare
<helicopter88> cybojenix, this is the wise sentence of the month

like my work? buy me a present
 

Proud member of TeamHackLG


contact me here
My Builds
P350 kernels: 2.6.35 | 3.0.x
Github
devices: p350 | e610 | Nexus 7 | tegra note 7

 
mohamedrashad
Old
#7  
mohamedrashad's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 427
Posts: 921
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ismailia
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybojenix View Post
*vomits into my hat*

I have a hat for sale if any sgy users want to upgrade their device

edit: before anyone complains, I mean this in a good way to get people off this device that should be dead

edit2: I realise it's actually against xda rules to sell things on xda. So I will instead offer a guide on how to build this fantastic (relatively speaking) device.
Firstly, go fetch any hat you want.
Secondly, throw up in it.
Thirdly, replace your old, terrible sgy with your fresh new device.

Somebody here hass got bad sense of humor


 

Official website
Access it here

Our apps

Floata XDA || PlayStore

Pi Locker XDA || PlayStore

Socials addict XDA || PlayStore

GitHub account
All Project source codes can be found here

 

Devices : Galaxy Y (Totoro) || G-Tide E60

All my useful guide,help threads, mods..etc Here.
 
KnightlyNinja
Old
(Last edited by KnightlyNinja; 10th August 2014 at 11:53 AM.)
#8  
KnightlyNinja's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 416
Posts: 652
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Biratnagar
Dude at least think about your title(RD) before speaking those words. Here are many RD who have contributed for our little device like @psyke and other members like @bieltv.3 @whitexp etc a lot.And i believe they all have done a nice job and proved that they deserve those title given by XDA.
So RD doesnot necessarily mean those who develop for HIGH END DEVICES.


KnightlyNinja = samir basnet



 
aniket.lamba
Old
#9  
aniket.lamba's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1281
Posts: 2,248
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Delhi

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightlyNinja View Post
Dude at least think about your title(RD) before speaking those words. Here are many RD who have contributed for our little device like @psyke and other members like @bieltv.3 @whitexp etc a lot.And i believe they all have done a nice job and proved that they deserve those title given by XDA.
So RD doesnot necessarily mean those who develop for HIGH END DEVICES.
You quoted the wrong person.Anyways let him say what he wants to say,the reality is that we are getting a stable CM9 and CM11 in the forthcoming days and we are freakin' happy with it.
Press Thanks If helped!

The Following User Says Thank You to aniket.lamba For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
rom testing
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes