Ask a question

No registration required

Cant switch to stock rom :/

OP Amnesia404

21st August 2014, 08:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

52 posts
Hey guys i wanna reflash to back to stock rom cuz sadly i did some weird stuff which deleted my playstore and jammed all the google apps so yeah....
PLUS whenever i try to go into cwm and flash something it says \Cant mount sd card and iv tried alot of things and it just wouldnt open...
I can easily open the files on my pc and my phone so idk whats wrong so PLEEEEASE give me a fix for this...
As of the reflashing i downloaded a stock rom according to my area and everything is fine in odin cuz my phone is recognized in download mode and i upload all three files correctly as in
PDA ---> Pda file
Phone----> modem file
CSC-----> CSC File
And start the process and its all fine until it says
Processes ( 0 completed ,1 failed)
And then in the big box on top it also says failed....
Can someone please tell me what the problem is cause i cant flash a rom or get a new cwm or switch to stock rom....
Is this a problem because im already on stock rom and kernel ?
Is it cuz im doing it wrong ?
Some help would be great because im really frustrated
21st August 2014, 07:22 PM   |  #2  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,344

2,294 posts
Donate to Me
More
Well you must use the new version of ODIN or if it still runs into errors,go to CWM on your phone and format system,data and cache and then try to flash the stock ROM via ODIN.
The Following User Says Thank You to aniket.lamba For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th August 2014, 04:41 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnesia404

Hey guys i wanna reflash to back to stock rom cuz sadly i did some weird stuff which deleted my playstore and jammed all the google apps so yeah....
PLUS whenever i try to go into cwm and flash something it says \Cant mount sd card and iv tried alot of things and it just wouldnt open...
I can easily open the files on my pc and my phone so idk whats wrong so PLEEEEASE give me a fix for this...
As of the reflashing i downloaded a stock rom according to my area and everything is fine in odin cuz my phone is recognized in download mode and i upload all three files correctly as in
PDA ---> Pda file
Phone----> modem file
CSC-----> CSC File
Can someone please tell me what the problem is cause i cant flash a rom or get a new cwm or switch to stock rom....

i experienced same problem.. u can just restart ur system sometimes it may save.. another thing is galaxy y phones sd card.. when it occurs in cwm i just pull the battery and remove sd card and reinsert it.. it will become correct..

Galaxy Y : Running Cyanogenmod 11 Android Kitkat 4.4.4

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to vyshak.sk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th August 2014, 06:07 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 9

63 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnesia404

PDA ---> Pda file
Phone----> modem file
CSC-----> CSC File

before dat which rom u were using??
The Following User Says Thank You to yagnesh97 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th August 2014, 08:31 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

52 posts
oh lol ty alot guys
turned out that it wasnt working because i hadnt installed samsung kies so yea ._.
But thanks anyway
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread