Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[APP] (Share) simple2ext_mod for CyanogenMod 11

OP -CALIBAN666-

8th August 2014, 04:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Leverkusen
Thanks Meter: 3,660

5,850 posts
Donate to Me
More
Found here on XDA,its from the great dev @psyke83

Current release: 3.0.3b [07/08/2014]

Hey folks,

I'm releasing my own modification of @OlegKrikun's simple2ext, focused specifically on providing CM11.0 support and addressing some concerns with filesystem corruption that occurred in previous versions.

3.0.3b (07/08/2014):
Enhancement: support for moving application libraries
Enhancement: when re-assigning the dalvik-cache, copy the existing data instead of clobbering. Saves an unnecessary dexopt pass.
Bug fix: make sure that the boot script doesn't execute fully if /sd-ext is already mounted. Will prevent issues when upgrading S2E.
Rewrite boot script with more generic function to reduce complexity. The script will now ensure that the /sd-ext folder permissions always match the permissions of the corresponding source folders.

3.0.3a (06/08/2014):
Implemented support for CM11.0
Removed filesystem tuning (tune2fs) in mount script, as it can cause filesystem corruption
Removed prebuilt e2fsck binary - always use the system binary for maximum compatibility
Removed "mount as ext4" option - the script now mounts /sd-ext as ext4 by default. This is the most stable configuration for CyanogenMod, and avoids user confusion.
Minor enhancement - when the app needs to install the mount script, it will also execute the script. This avoids the need to reboot your phone after initial installation of S2E; the app will be immediately functional.
Caveats:
Only tested on CyanogenMod 11. May not work on older revisions, as I removed some compatibility code.

Threadlink: http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...od-11-t2840295
Last edited by -CALIBAN666-; 15th August 2014 at 03:38 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -CALIBAN666- For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th August 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #2  
Flag Netrakona
Thanks Meter: 92

235 posts
More
Smile
that's funny, 'cause we don't have cm11 yet... And i don't think we r going to have cm11 in near or far future either....
10th August 2014, 02:05 AM   |  #3  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Leverkusen
Thanks Meter: 3,660

5,850 posts
Donate to Me
More
You are funny,why should i share it when we not have cm11?Please dont post things without any knowledge.

GREETZ FROM TEAM-OPTIMA!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to -CALIBAN666- For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th August 2014, 09:08 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 139

327 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mms047

that's funny, 'cause we don't have cm11 yet... And i don't think we r going to have cm11 in near or far future either....

man you serious -_- ? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2766229 its been there for 3 months and its also stable now and people still don't know about it
Last edited by Xado; 13th August 2014 at 09:12 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xado For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th August 2014, 09:28 PM   |  #5  
Flag Surabaya,INDONESIA
Thanks Meter: 72

214 posts
Donate to Me
More
fix link
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread