Ask a question

No registration required

My phone won't boot.

OP Frnjadood

27th July 2014, 12:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Okay this is my story. First i installed Purekat ROM wich didn't work so i had to combine it together with Katik for missing apps. Then it worked great for a week. When i was out i left my phone on a table, it was on 35% battery. 10 minutes later i checked my phone and it was dead, i tried to turn it on and it did, but it showed that battery was low on 0% it shut down. When i got home i tried to turn it on but it didn't work, when i plug it in a charger nothing happens, i try to turn it on while it's on a charger and it just vibrates, sometimes when i turn it on a charger it just flashes white. Can anyone help me here?
1st August 2014, 09:35 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frnjadood

Okay this is my story. First i installed Purekat ROM wich didn't work so i had to combine it together with Katik for missing apps. Then it worked great for a week. When i was out i left my phone on a table, it was on 35% battery. 10 minutes later i checked my phone and it was dead, i tried to turn it on and it did, but it showed that battery was low on 0% it shut down. When i got home i tried to turn it on but it didn't work, when i plug it in a charger nothing happens, i try to turn it on while it's on a charger and it just vibrates, sometimes when i turn it on a charger it just flashes white. Can anyone help me here?

Can your phone boot to recovery/download mode by pressing power button+volume up/down button?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread