Get whatsapp in gear 2

1st September 2014, 12:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

1 posts
We all wish there was a way to answer the whatsapp from our gear 2, either by voice messages, some t9 (old-style) keyboard, text to speech ... or endless options Google technology Current presents. But the problem is that as I read whatsapp creators themselves have to give permission (if I remember correctly), or do themselves make this possible. So it occurs to me to do a bit of pressure and show that we are no longer enough and that this market of the wereables with tizen .... especially when they have brought the Gear s new one.
We can write individually to:
Whatsapp Support:
support@whatsapp.com
Twitter WhatsApp Inc. (WhatsApp): https: //twitter.com/WhatsApp

htcmania Asked: https: //twitter.com/CarlosGaMartin/s...33732529426432
The Following User Says Thank You to karlos.010 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd September 2014, 01:05 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 186

632 posts
Let me ask you, when your gear 2 screen is off and you get a message, does you gear turn its screen on to notify you that you received a whatsapp message?
23rd September 2014, 11:31 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 148

403 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chispas109

Let me ask you, when your gear 2 screen is off and you get a message, does you gear turn its screen on to notify you that you received a whatsapp message?

Yes.
Just make right settings in notification centre of gear manager. I get whatsapp mesaages on my neo even when my phone is switched on and neo2 is screen off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to smrsxn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th September 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 186

632 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by smrsxn

Yes.
Just make right settings in notification centre of gear manager. I get whatsapp mesaages on my neo even when my phone is switched on and neo2 is screen off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I actually had to uninstall and reinstall whatsapp. It is working as it should now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread