[Q] Deleting notifications

OP cjacks519

7th August 2014, 03:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag DFW, Texas
Thanks Meter: 15

148 posts
More
I've been searching for a way to delete notifications from my neo on both my device and the neo. I'm not sure this feature even exist. Anyone else know???

I really like the gear 2 neo, and the convenience of receiving notification on the watch and never having to pull out my phone is really nice. But, if to delete notifications I now have to not only delete them on the neo but also separately on my phone... then that's not so convenient.

I now find myself deleting notifications twice which is a PITA! This could potentially be a deal breaker for me. Feedback or suggestions anyone???
9th August 2014, 02:32 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 14

57 posts
Hmmm interesting one.

I went back to using the stock Message and Email apps because they seem to be the only ones that display the email/SMS on the watch properly, but when I open the notification on my watch, the notification disappears from my phone.

The only problem I had was when I was using GoSMS, the notification stayed on my phone.

So I think it will only work properly with the stock apps.
The Following User Says Thank You to acarmody2002 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th August 2014, 03:47 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag DFW, Texas
Thanks Meter: 15

148 posts
More
I've always used the stock messaging app, but I've also always used the gmail app too. Maybe the gmail app is the main issue because I get tons of email and that's where I notice the problem the most. I'll try accessing my gmail through the stock mail app and see how that works out. Thanks for that suggestion. I'll let u know how it goes
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread