Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 40,259 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Boost Sound Gear 2 v.4

Tip us?

tonydav
Old
(Last edited by tonydav; 27th July 2014 at 04:50 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Smile Boost Sound Gear 2 v.4

** ENGLISH ** sorry for my bad English

after many search , i find finally the solution to boost the of your gear 2. ** warning ** this is only for gear 2 rooted.

I create a *. BAT automated to boost GEAR 2 careful to respect the minimum and maximum indicated.

this program under DOS also serve a much simpler way to install delete ringtone GEAR 2
and also to the GEAR OR 2 RW RO mode, careful to the launch of the program, GEAR 2 will automatically RW.

careful to set the ringtone or alert in the appropriate directory file and in the *. ogg format.

thereafter there will have the opportunity to "inject" a list of mp3 directly or photo.

INSTALLATION:

- Rooter the gear 2 / lite
- Connect the gear 2 / lite with the USB cable to the PC
- Launch the "Launcher" program
Attached Files
File Type: rar Gear Sound Boost V4.rar - [Click for QR Code] (191.3 KB, 112 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to tonydav For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

flipq88
Old
Thanks Meter 606
What?
The Following User Says Thank You to flipq88 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tonydav
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Smile boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipq88 View Post
What?
this program is for boost sound of gear 2 and gear 2 neo , and also for install or delete ringtones or alert on the gear 2

StrellaMarr
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonydav View Post

after many search , i find finally the solution to boost the of your gear 2. ** warning ** this is only for gear 2 rooted.

I create a *. BAT automated to boost GEAR 2 careful to respect the minimum and maximum indicated.

this program under DOS also serve a much simpler way to install delete ringtone GEAR 2
and also to the GEAR OR 2 RW RO mode, careful to the launch of the program, GEAR 2 will automatically RW.

careful to set the ringtone or alert in the appropriate directory file and in the *. ogg format.

thereafter there will have the opportunity to "inject" a list of mp3 directly or photo.

INSTALLATION:

Hi tonydav, this boost is for louder sound in gear 2? I need to make louder the gear 2

StrellaMarr
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrellaMarr View Post
Hi tonydav, this boost is for louder sound in gear 2? I need to make louder the gear 2
Tested, gear 2 sounds really loud as I wanted, great job!!!
There's a chance to modify video values with cmds like this, or replace stock walls with better ones?or make ringtones sound complete when receiving a call?will be great
regards

tdrake2406
Old
Thanks Meter 1
thanks it worked

vinny.1967
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonydav View Post

INSTALLATION:

Hi tonydav, I want to try this but kinda confuse. do i need to extract the rar file and what you mean launch the"launcher" program.

thanx

Madalynb
Old
(Last edited by Madalynb; 16th September 2014 at 09:12 PM.) Reason: bad englesh
Thanks Meter 0
Wink Fail

I try to unzip the files but after that do I not show the file Launcher.bat no sdb.exe any temp folder

I tried to launch launcher without unzip commands but do not go because he can not find the necessary files

Now I need help and who managed , can help me with more details and necessary files

StrellaMarr
Old
Thanks Meter 0
for the ones who need more info, I tested and it works, just extract the files that comes in that .rar and execute the Launcher.bat, the gear must be plugged, and you get seven options, just follow the steps and restart the gear

theaminh81
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Dear Tonghit

I dont know Put my gear 2 mode RW and ut my gear 2 mode RO for what?