1,263 posts
Thanks Meter: 400
By lordmorphous, Senior Member on 1st August 2014, 11:29 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th August 2014, 07:24 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Clermont, FL
Thanks Meter: 400
Now the problem is that it doesn't work with the Endomondo Pro app. And the free app doesn't allow for custom intervals. 😠

Scratch that... The free version is picking up my custom intervals. All is good!
Last edited by lordmorphous; 14th August 2014 at 07:27 PM.
15th September 2014, 10:27 PM |#12  
Flag Wrocław
Thanks Meter: 6
On my Note 3 works fine, but on my K Zoom i can't download/install Endomondo on my Gear2Neo. Is it incompatible?
Any idea how to make it work?

Edited 25.09 - i know solution - need to edit build.prop file and change model from sm-c115 (kzoom) to for example S5 (which is sm-900f)
Last edited by Kri$; 25th September 2014 at 10:40 PM.
16th February 2015, 03:59 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0
Regarding the issue of the screen turning off. This is a setting on the Gear 2 neo under the gestures. You can tell it to go to the clock screen or the last viewed screen. I changed my to the last viewed screen and now I can see the app that was running with no issues. I have also seen issues with the heart rate monitor but that is also with the stock exercise app as well.

Originally Posted by omihay

today, i installed endomondo on gear 2 neo. i was waiting for it for 2 months.
it works, but with flaws:

- after the screen turns off, when you flip the hand to turn on the screen, you can only see the watch; to see the running exercise you have to use task manager or to click the app icon again, but this is not ok, requiring another 2-3 steps, not ergonomic
- the heart rate works only 'till the first screen off, after that it remains blocked at the last value - fixable only by restarting the app on the watch (and resetting the exercise)
- the customization is not available for the moment (the phone app has settings for Gear Fit only) - probably it will be solved by the next update

i was about to sell my gear2neo, but this release just changed my mind. i hope they fix the bugs so we can enjoy it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread