I figured out how to skip the initial setup wizard without pairing with anything!
I've tested on my Gear 2 and probably works on Gear 2 Neo too.
Instructions as follows:
- On the screen that says "Select the device you want to connect from the list", repeteadly tap on the "Gear 2" part on the top-left corner of the screen. I think you need to tap around 25 or 30 times.
- A popup will appear: "Please press BT address while 3 seconds".
- Wait a few seconds until the popup dismisses itself
- Now tap and hold on the "Gear 2" part again.
- After 3 seconds the setup wizard should disappear!!!!
If you mess up, tapping "Previous" and then "Next" again resets the counter.