[Q] Migrating from Pebble to Gear 2: I need info on Gear 2 apps

Search This thread

luismix007

Dec 4, 2007
Hi,

I currently own a Pebble Smartwatch along with a Galaxy Note 3 and I was considering buying a Gear 2. I have very little info about the apps of the Gear 2 and I would like to know if there are equivalents for the apps I use the most in my Pebble:
- Foursquare (a way to do checkin from the watch)
- Evernote (access to the list, very handy when shopping)

Also I would like to know if there is any Forex app for the Gear 2. Is there any limit for the number of apps to be installed (in the Pebble you can only install 8 and it is quite annoying)?

What are your favorite apps for the Gear 2?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers.

delcopa

Jan 31, 2010
Hi,

I currently own a Pebble Smartwatch along with a Galaxy Note 3 and I was considering buying a Gear 2. I have very little info about the apps of the Gear 2 and I would like to know if there are equivalents for the apps I use the most in my Pebble:
- Foursquare (a way to do checkin from the watch)
- Evernote (access to the list, very handy when shopping)

Also I would like to know if there is any Forex app for the Gear 2. Is there any limit for the number of apps to be installed (in the Pebble you can only install 8 and it is quite annoying)?

What are your favorite apps for the Gear 2?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers.

Foursquare there is an app called fithsquare that works great on the gear.

Evernote was an app in the original gear. So should be ported over soon for the gear 2.

Not sure what forex is. No right bite I have 14 apps plus all the stock ones. Not sure if there is a limit but I haven't run into any.

Favorite apps: simple Calc, ebay, glypse, qr reader, instant settings, gear alarm, fithsquare, smart ir remote, gear2cam, atooma, car finder, talking Goggles, wearable widgets, flesky messenger.

They are the ones I have installed. I have 5 shortcuts on the main screens for the ones I use most.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk