Post Reply

How to Mute Camera For Gear 2?

OP Zeuscluts

24th August 2014, 08:42 PM   |  #1  
Hello Friend I got gear 2 2 day's ago was searching a lot but no results.
Does any user knows how to mute the capture sound in camera when clicking pictures.
25th August 2014, 08:59 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuscluts

Hello Friend I got gear 2 2 day's ago was searching a lot but no results.
Does any user knows how to mute the capture sound in camera when clicking pictures.

check this thread out:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gear...n1980-t2850351
.
i have Tizemod 2.0 , going to upgrade soon to 3.0 - never had an issue with it, flashed fine, followed instruction

the only issues i have was with the SDB, i got mine from here
http://www.tizenexperts.com/2014/06/...t-root-access/
29th August 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducati31Z

check this thread out:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gear...n1980-t2850351
.
i have Tizemod 2.0 , going to upgrade soon to 3.0 - never had an issue with it, flashed fine, followed instruction

the only issues i have was with the SDB, i got mine from here
http://www.tizenexperts.com/2014/06/...t-root-access/

SDB?
30th August 2014, 08:32 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuscluts

SDB?


https://developer.tizen.org/document...lopment-bridge

It's needed to run commands to turn the sound off on the watch after yo install tizenmod
30th August 2014, 09:01 PM   |  #5  
Skin1980's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,201
 
2,053 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Donate to Me
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducati31Z

https://developer.tizen.org/document...lopment-bridge

It's needed to run commands to turn the sound off on the watch after yo install tizenmod

Dont need to run any command... Just flash the rom and the sound is gone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes