Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,262 Members 50,294 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can't pair up my BT headset with Gear 2 NEO

Tip us?

Daviv27
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Can't pair up my BT headset with Gear 2 NEO

I have philips SHB7100 BT headset, it work find my my Samsung Note3, but it won't pair up with my Gear 2 Neo.
I have switch the BT in pair mode, and I can find it on my Gear, but when I click to pair, it just won't pair up, where have I done wrong?

I know my BT headset is old, but it still working fine. Would prefer not spend money to buy a new BT headset. Please help

Psutfin
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviv27 View Post
I have philips SHB7100 BT headset, it work find my my Samsung Note3, but it won't pair up with my Gear 2 Neo.
I have switch the BT in pair mode, and I can find it on my Gear, but when I click to pair, it just won't pair up, where have I done wrong?

I know my BT headset is old, but it still working fine. Would prefer not spend money to buy a new BT headset. Please help

Had this same problem with a different BT headset, what I had to do was make sure that the watch was not paired with the phone Not just not connected but not paired and that the headset was not paired with the phone. you then can pair and connect the headset to the watch and then pair both with the phone.

Daviv27
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Hi Psutfin

I have tried what you said, but still no able to pair up at all.