Make sure you use the Samsungs Apps from within the Gear Manager to find this app.
Update (30-07-2014): Latest version available: version 2.4
This is a demo video for version 2.3 which is pretty much the same as the latest version.
Build your own watch with the Multi-Watch!
Multi-Watch is not a single watch face, but any watch face you like.
Put the Watch in "Edit-mode" by clicking in the center of the watch, return to "User-mode" by clicking again in the center.
You can change various properties of the watch by selecting one of the edit buttons, or select a complete Watch Theme from your Downloads directory.
Touch a button area multiple times to get a different result, like different color or larger font depending on the property you are editing.
Make a slide-up gesture on the watch face to go to your list of favorite apps.
These are the Edit options for your Multi-Watch:
- complete theme selection (find your theme files on gearfaces.com)
- any (watch) background from the gallery
- numbers (normal/roman) or dots in a circle
- digital time on/off/size/position
- digital time am/pm or 24h + position and size
- date on/off/size/position/format
- battery indicator
- pedometer value (in km and miles)
- unlimited colors for data/time/hands
- android like topbar with battery, time and pedometer value)
- apps to launch after slide-up gesture.
- days/month names in English,French,Spanish,German or Dutch
Edit-Mode (screen 1):
- Center: go to Edit screen 2
- Top left: select background image from Gallery
- Top middle: set dots or numbers in a circle on the screen
- Top right: am/pm or 24h time format
- Right middle: date on/off/position/size/format
- Bottom right: position/size of digital time
- Bottom middle: set RGBa color for date & time
- Bottom left: select WsTheme from Downloads dir
- Left middle: show pedometer value in km/mi 2 sizes
- Area around the center: fine-tuning position for date/time/pedometer/theme
Edit-Mode (screen 2):
- Center: go to Edit screen 3
- Top left: Load theme preview images (can take some time!!!)
- Top middle: Reset all to initial values
- Top right: show battery status and/or pedometer value and or statusbar
- Right middle: change hands type
- Bottom right: Select Hourly chime from list (time period selectable)
- Bottom middle: set RGBa color for watch hands
- Bottom left: Select WsTheme from Downloads dir (same as screen 1)
- Left middle: load/save current watchface configuration (30 slots)
- Area around the center: fine-tuning position for theme
Edit-Mode (screen 3):
- Center: switch off Edit-mode
- Set apps to launch after slide-up gesture
Loading Theme file:
- download your .wstheme files from gearfaces.com
- connect your gear2 to your computer with a usb cable
- copy the .wstheme files to the "Downloads" directory on your Gear2 device
- select the theme from Multi-Watch with the Bottom-Left touch button in Edit-Mode
Notes form the developer:
> .wstheme files (for loading themes), can be found on gearfaces.com
> Digital WsThemes are now also supported.
> Loading and saving of watch configuration upto 30 slots
> This version is prepared for loading themes directly from the Multi-Watch phone app.
> If you find a watch not looking as is should, please contact me.
You can find the android app to download wstheme files directly from your phone in the Google Play Store.