Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,319 Members 52,606 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can't connect gear fit with inew v3!!!!!!!!!

Tip us?

ierathel7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Can't connect gear fit with inew v3!!!!!!!!!

i dont kow why i can't connect my smartphone inew v3 with the gear fit!!!!!
my smartphone have android 4.4.2 and bluetooth 4.0!!!!! i install all apps but connection says FAIL
i pay for the app fit superfixer and nothing!! help please!!!

eliana10
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default me toooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ierathel7 View Post
i dont kow why i can't connect my smartphone inew v3 with the gear fit!!!!!
my smartphone have android 4.4.2 and bluetooth 4.0!!!!! i install all apps but connection says FAIL
i pay for the app fit superfixer and nothing!! help please!!!
i also buy a inew v3 GREAT PHONE but i cant connect with my new gear fit guys! my husband do the update with kies3 but nothing it says Fail to connect... please guys help us.

frenziedfemale
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliana10 View Post
i also buy a inew v3 GREAT PHONE but i cant connect with my new gear fit guys! my husband do the update with kies3 but nothing it says Fail to connect... please guys help us.
Try using the older version of Kies. I don't think the Kies3 version is compatible.

eliana10
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default yes we tried that :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenziedfemale View Post
Try using the older version of Kies. I don't think the Kies3 version is compatible.
we tried that but the old kies made ​​us updated whit the kies3 automatically because the device was not compatible...the gear fit now have the latest update but still no connecting... what is the last fit gear manager version out there?
i do not know much about this but my husband explained to me while updating the device... correct me if I'm wrong thanks!

frenziedfemale
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Once you download the older kies....disconnect the Internet from pc...there is a thread on here I will see if I can find it.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

ierathel7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default so weird :S

I try all!!!!!!!!!!! my only hope is that someone make a special firmware like openliveview (first sony smartwatch) that fix all issues of compatibility and connections
So sad that this have only compatibility with Samsung phones...
now, with my inew v3 smartphone the paring is ok because it show the code... but nothing only the fail message.
maybe is the original android rom???

pRo_lama
Old
Thanks Meter 222

DONATE TO ME
Flash there older firmware (in to Gear Fit) and in mobile you must have also older Gear Fit Manager. Do not use the newest one!
fqf

# LG G3 (32GB): stock ROM (V10h-EUR-XX) - rooted
# Google Nexus 7 (2013): OmniROM 4.4.4 - unlocked bootloader - rooted
# Samsung Gear Fit (SM-R350): R350XXU0BNE5 - black/orange strap - GFM v1.67.0523

frenziedfemale
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I just tried connecting my Fit to the PC (Win8) using kies3, worked great, told me I had the current firmware (I already did that).