Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Can't connect gear fit with inew v3!!!!!!!!!

OP ierathel7

20th August 2014, 05:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
i dont kow why i can't connect my smartphone inew v3 with the gear fit!!!!!
my smartphone have android 4.4.2 and bluetooth 4.0!!!!! i install all apps but connection says FAIL
i pay for the app fit superfixer and nothing!! help please!!!
20th August 2014, 06:22 AM   |  #2  

4 posts
me toooo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ierathel7

i dont kow why i can't connect my smartphone inew v3 with the gear fit!!!!!
my smartphone have android 4.4.2 and bluetooth 4.0!!!!! i install all apps but connection says FAIL
i pay for the app fit superfixer and nothing!! help please!!!

i also buy a inew v3 GREAT PHONE but i cant connect with my new gear fit guys! my husband do the update with kies3 but nothing it says Fail to connect... please guys help us.
20th August 2014, 06:46 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 7

51 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliana10

i also buy a inew v3 GREAT PHONE but i cant connect with my new gear fit guys! my husband do the update with kies3 but nothing it says Fail to connect... please guys help us.

Try using the older version of Kies. I don't think the Kies3 version is compatible.
20th August 2014, 08:02 AM   |  #4  

4 posts
yes we tried that :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenziedfemale

Try using the older version of Kies. I don't think the Kies3 version is compatible.

we tried that but the old kies made ​​us updated whit the kies3 automatically because the device was not compatible...the gear fit now have the latest update but still no connecting... what is the last fit gear manager version out there?
i do not know much about this but my husband explained to me while updating the device... correct me if I'm wrong thanks!
20th August 2014, 08:24 AM   |  #5  

51 posts
Once you download the older kies....disconnect the Internet from pc...there is a thread on here I will see if I can find it.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
20th August 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
so weird :S
I try all!!!!!!!!!!! my only hope is that someone make a special firmware like openliveview (first sony smartwatch) that fix all issues of compatibility and connections
So sad that this have only compatibility with Samsung phones...
now, with my inew v3 smartphone the paring is ok because it show the code... but nothing only the fail message.
maybe is the original android rom???
21st August 2014, 08:30 AM   |  #7  
Flag Ružomberok
Thanks Meter: 252

1,095 posts
Donate to Me
More
Flash there older firmware (in to Gear Fit) and in mobile you must have also older Gear Fit Manager. Do not use the newest one!
21st August 2014, 07:29 PM   |  #8  

51 posts
I just tried connecting my Fit to the PC (Win8) using kies3, worked great, told me I had the current firmware (I already did that).

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread