Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Can I get some feedback about accuracy and overall user satisfaction please?

13th February 2015, 09:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 896

5,499 posts
More
Hello!
My wife wants to get a fitness band like this to track steps, maybe bike, etc. Since she has a Note 4 I thought this one could be nice but reviews are not all that great.
What is the status these day?

Thanks!
19th February 2015, 12:01 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 22

89 posts
More
Ideally it should be used with a stand alone sports tracking app and heart rate monitor. Samsung S-health is frustrating. The built in HRM will only work continuously with S-health.

It needs to be treated as an extension to your device. It fits my purpose perfectly, remote control (music) , exercise tracker (endomondo), mail/sms/viber notifications and whether or not to take that call.

I think it's the best value device at the moment.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevefwt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th March 2015, 02:47 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin95

Hello!
My wife wants to get a fitness band like this to track steps, maybe bike, etc. Since she has a Note 4 I thought this one could be nice but reviews are not all that great.
What is the status these day?

Thanks!

I have had mine since Nov 14,and am very happy with it.I use it with my note 3.I got to track steps but have come to rely on it for notifications like a quick check of message received and see who is calling without taking phone out of pocket.(easy to see with hands on steering wheel)Also very nice to control music player and seeing notifications without people knowing you are checking your phone.I would highly recommend the gear fit,especially at todays prices ,only cost me 10.50 to get liquid shield put on.
The Following User Says Thank You to gearheadd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread