Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,569 Members 44,383 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Gear Fit updated, no more auto-lock?

Tip us?

prolongedboredom
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Gear Fit updated, no more auto-lock?

So I just got a gear fit, and apparently there is supposed to be an autolock like with the original gear. You move more than a few feet away and the phone puts on a lock code so if you leave your phone lying around you dont have to worry about people getting in it. I'm wondering if there is any work arounds or any way to fix this specifically. I've got a rooted n900p(NOTE 3 SPRINT). Any info would be hugely appreciated, thank you very much.

chesterman86
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by prolongedboredom View Post
So I just got a gear fit, and apparently there is supposed to be an autolock like with the original gear. You move more than a few feet away and the phone puts on a lock code so if you leave your phone lying around you dont have to worry about people getting in it. I'm wondering if there is any work arounds or any way to fix this specifically. I've got a rooted n900p(NOTE 3 SPRINT). Any info would be hugely appreciated, thank you very much.
I didn't know of this feature until a friend showed to me yesterday with his galaxy s5 and gear fit.

I tried to find today in my galaxy s4 (i9505) and the option just does not show =S