XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Question about Weather

Tip us?

rp4k
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 109
Default Question about Weather

i am on a samsung note 2 LTE with 4.3 , i just purchased the gear Fit. and i have been reading about to get the weather working properly you need to be running the Samsung Weather Widget . personally i am on a custom rom. ( TW based) but i use NEXT Launcher. my question is A) Will any weather app installed work with the gear fit since i am on a samsung device?
B) or do i need to go back to STOCK LAUNCHER and use only the ACCUWEATHER Widget app .

C) Does anyone have the Stock Samsung Widget .apk that i can install on my phone to try in my 3rd party launcher? or will it not work?

thanks

Don't Forget to Thank Me if I Helped you

skraam
Old
Thanks Meter 12
You need Daemonweather.apk and AčuWeather2013.apk in your system/apk folder then it works. i had the same problem once.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app
Samsung Galaxy Nexus + ParanoidAndroid 4.4.2 Kitkat
Samsung Galaxy Note3 + AndroidNow 4.4.2 Kitkat
The Following User Says Thank You to skraam For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rp4k
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by skraam View Post
You need Daemonweather.apk and AčuWeather2013.apk in your system/apk folder then it works. i had the same problem once.

i am having a huge issue trying to fine these two files. is there anyway you can send me them ?

Don't Forget to Thank Me if I Helped you

skraam
Old
Thanks Meter 12
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2714475

Here you go. Just remember that App permissions are very important. First time it took me an hour to get everything eorking on a custom N3 TW rom.

Samsung Galaxy Nexus + ParanoidAndroid 4.4.2 Kitkat
Samsung Galaxy Note3 + AndroidNow 4.4.2 Kitkat
The Following User Says Thank You to skraam For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]