10th November 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #121  
Flag Lexington
Thanks Meter: 18

164 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Murray

Did you ever find one?

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Your right, that band does look better than the Walmart band. Couple questions if you don't mind. Are links easily removable and if so, can it be reduced alot for smaller wrists? This was my biggest issue with Walmart band. Though it did fit okay, I was on the last removable link, so it was still a bit too large.
Thanks

The links are easily removable and the clasp has 7 adjustment holes instead of the standard 3; or 0 on the Pebble Steel band! My wrist is about 7 3/8" and I have removed all removable links (6 total) and I'm 5 holes in on the clasp for a snug fit. I like the fact that if it gets tight on me that I can adjust it in about 15 seconds with my pocket knife! Hope it works out for you!
Last edited by MasterN02; 10th November 2014 at 03:47 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MasterN02 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th November 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #122  
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterN02

The links are easily removable and the clasp has 7 adjustment holes instead of the standard 3; or 0 on the Pebble Steel band! My wrist is about 7 3/8" and I have removed all removable links (6 total) and I'm 5 holes in on the clasp for a snug fit. I like the fact that if it gets tight on me that I can adjust it in about 15 seconds with my pocket knife! Hope it works out for you!

Thank you, I am going to give this one a shot. The Walmart band has been adjusted to its maximum and has stretched over time, making it lose again, with all adjustable areas to their max... nice band, but not made for smaller wrists. Thanks again.
10th November 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #123  
Flag Lexington

164 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Murray

Thank you, I am going to give this one a shot. The Walmart band has been adjusted to its maximum and has stretched over time, making it lose again, with all adjustable areas to their max... nice band, but not made for smaller wrists. Thanks again.

I too had issues with the Walmart band being adjusted properly to my wrist. It made one link in particular have the point sticking out making it a danger of scratching me or my wife. I believe you'll like this band much better than the Walmart or Pebble Steel band, having had both myself. I'll try to post a picture of the clasp adjustment as well.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app
10th November 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #124  
Flag Lexington

164 posts
More
Quote:

I have spent multiple hours in search of a better band for my Samsung Gear Live...even better than the coveted Walmart band, which I wasn't thrilled with. I believe that my search has finally come to an end!!!

I present to you the Hadley Roma MB9256:
http://www.totalwatchrepair.com/prod...t#.VFMURXrD_qA

$5 off with Coupon Code: 5off

This band is a great color match to the watch and is 25mm wide at the watch, while still having 22mm lugs. I believe it looks as close to factory as it possibly could. I hope you all like it as much as I do! God Bless!!!

Here's a picture of the band's 7 adjustment holes on the clasp! This was a welcome design for my small wrist!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1415631209975.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	3008461  
10th November 2014, 06:47 PM   |  #125  
Quote:

I too had issues with the Walmart band being adjusted properly to my wrist. It made one link in particular have the point sticking out making it a danger of scratching me or my wife. I believe you'll like this band much better than the Walmart or Pebble Steel band, having had both myself. I'll try to post a picture of the clasp adjustment as well.

My band also does that, and I have poked myself a few times with it. Thanks for the photos, I'm buying it now [emoji4]
13th November 2014, 05:38 PM   |  #126  
Quote:

Here's a picture of the band's 7 adjustment holes on the clasp! This was a welcome design for my small wrist!

Just ordered this band. Thanks for the great find!

Sent to you from a very dark place, deep within my Note 4's mind.
13th November 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #127  
Flag Lexington

164 posts
More
Hope you like it as much as I do!

Sent from my LG G3 with more pixels than my TV.
13th November 2014, 10:16 PM   |  #128  
Flag Tacoma
Thanks Meter: 7

205 posts
More
Quote:

Hope you like it as much as I do!

I notice your signature & avatar... you wouldn't want to live in the state of WA as guns will be a thing of the past soon.
I need to move...
17th November 2014, 06:35 AM   |  #129  
Flag Lexington

164 posts
More
Lord willing, my guns will never be a thing of the past! I'm a "cold dead hands" kind of guy!

17th November 2014, 09:57 PM   |  #130  
Thanks Meter: 46

238 posts
More
Casio 22 MM seem to fit fairly well and have that flare at the end that blends into the watch smoothly this was the one I was trying to get but after getting shipped the wrong one twice in a row and them even removing the lable from the second one in hopes I wouldn't notice the difrince I gave up. The wrong one they sent me looks pretty good though. the other one would probably look a lot better but I'm not going to do business with US Legend inc again and they are the only place I could find it. Anyway pictures below.

Watch

watch2
Last edited by Cel1084; 17th November 2014 at 10:06 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread