Recommendations for developers to increase battery life:
1. Remove useless drivers such as:
SCSI subsystem initialized
SCSI Media Changer driver v0.25
sdhci: Secure Digital Host Controller Interface driver
and many others
2. Disable unused processors, or offer a "power saving" mode to disable those additional processors
3. examine processor scaling
4. reduce use of SELinux. it's worthless.
4a. when device is near phone, phone security is off
4b. turning on ADB and accessing storage is easy as security is disabled on the phone
4c. because of the above reasons the device causes the phone to be insecure
4d. the device is wasting battery on its own security while reducing the security of the phone.
5. enable thermal max frequency
[ 4.700499] msm_thermal:disable_msm_thermal Max frequency reset for CPU1
[ 4.700509] msm_thermal:disable_msm_thermal Max frequency reset for CPU2
[ 4.700517] msm_thermal:disable_msm_thermal Max frequency reset for CPU3
6. above all: audit your logs.
Flash with Odin
. Use JOdin3
, Available in a web browser or offline
Check out my developer pages
. Add me to your circles on Google Plus
Wanna see the longest Linux BASH script ever made? click here.