Ask a question

No registration required

Please help getting the PIT file fỏ Gear Live

OP louistank

10th August 2014, 08:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Hi all, I got into issue with my Gear Live and now it's only showing Download/Upload/Recovery. In Recovery mode, my ADB on Mac can detect the watch, but when choosing Apply update from ADB, suddenly ADB can't detect the watch, so nothing to do here.

In Download mode, I am using Heimdall to flash the stock img from Adam's ones here. And it's dailed to obtain the PIT from the watch.

Using commend:

Code:
sudo heimdall print-pit --verbose --usb-log-level debug
And some errors from debug log:

Code:
[28.431346] [00000513] libusbx: debug [usbi_handle_transfer_completion] transfer 0x7fe69840bff0 has callback 0x103e89452
[28.431355] [00000513] libusbx: debug [bulk_transfer_cb] actual_length=0
ERROR: libusb error -7 whilst sending packet.
ERROR: Failed to send request to end PIT file transfer!
ERROR: Failed to download PIT file!
Ending session...
[28.431399] [00000513] libusbx: debug [ep_to_pipeRef] converting ep address 0x01 to pipeRef and interface
Ok the problem is about libusb or related, but I have no idea how to fix.

I am not sure if my Mac running OS X 10.10 DP 5 is the problem or not. Right now, i need the PIT file to test to see how it goes further.

Please help, thank you so much.
11th August 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Problem solved:

The Almost-Stock ROM KMV78Y is working well on mine now: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gear...sybox-t2834620

I'm not sure if it's truly stock or not but it's clean and stable. Flashing boot.img then system.img will go. The system.img from Adam package has problem, seriously doesn't work. Try octathorp's one.

Regards.

PS: We really don't need Odin or such. In case someone doesn't know how to get into the fastboot mode, try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gear...guide-t2839323
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread