OP gadgetgaz

12th July 2014, 12:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Yorkshire
Thanks Meter: 17

183 posts
Donate to Me
More
Is Google Fit active yet? I mean on the server side.
I ask due to the storage of fit data on the watch. I have set the watch to use fit for both steps and heart rate monitoring and I expected this data to be backed up to my Google account. However, after I did a reset of the watch all the data was gone and didn't re-sync as far as I can tell.

Any clues?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gadgetgaz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2014, 08:19 PM   |  #2  
Flag San Diego, CA
Thanks Meter: 11

71 posts
More
no clue, but my fit keeps going offline. it will log data for a day, then drop offline and miss a few until I open it again. Are you, anyone, having the same issues?
16th July 2014, 10:42 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Yorkshire
Thanks Meter: 17

183 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FynxSyndct

no clue, but my fit keeps going offline. it will log data for a day, then drop offline and miss a few until I open it again. Are you, anyone, having the same issues?

I'm afraid not, no. Mine records steps every day (resets to zero at midnight) and also shows a vertical list of heart rate measurements.

The data is stored in the watch though not on Google fit. If you reset the watch it's all gone!
Last edited by gadgetgaz; 20th July 2014 at 10:23 AM.
20th July 2014, 04:15 AM   |  #4  
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 50

450 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetgaz

Is Google Fit active yet? I mean on the server side.
I ask due to the storage of fit data on the watch. I have set the watch to use fit for both steps and heart rate monitoring and I expected this data to be backed up to my Google account. However, after I did a reset of the watch all the data was gone and didn't re-sync as far as I can tell.

Any clues?

I have the same question. I have a new One Plus One and didn't want to lose all of my fit data when migrating to a new phone. Any clues here?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread