[Q] Vibration not strong

Search This thread

tmuka

Oct 25, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I don;t think there is one (yet) and I agreed, the vibration notification is really brief and really subtle
I agree, i'm really excited about Android Wear, but am very disappointed in how weak the vibration notification are. I've read other similar complaints about the "gear 2". I compared it to a friends gear fit vibration, and the live is much weaker. The gear fit's vibration is audible, which is maybe why samsung chose to make it weaker, since the "gear live" vibration is pretty silent. I can feel it when i'm wearing the watch tight enough to cut off my circulation, but it's uncomfortable that way! When i wear it a notch or two looser, i just miss notifications. I setup a recurring text cron to myself to test it, and i'm missed most of them when i'm not paying attention to the watch explicitly. I'd love a setting to increase the vibration, or to allow a multiple vibrations for notifications or something, but as is, unless that happens in the next few days, i'm prepared to return the watch and wait for a new model with good good vibrations. :)

GYGZACH

Feb 17, 2011
Its app Dependant. For example, evolvesms, the vibration is much stronger.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tmuka

miike1106

May 11, 2011
Any news on how to increase vibration? An app or a ROM perhaps? I know the G Watch has a ROM that can customize vibration.

william58

Mar 31, 2011
Tacoma
www.moskovita-photography.com
Any news on how to increase vibration? An app or a ROM perhaps? I know the G Watch has a ROM that can customize vibration.
There has to be a way because if you swipe down on the clock face, "mute" shows up with the weak, brief vibration.
Swipe down again and this time it says "unmute" and there is a stronger, longer vibration!
So, it can be done... but how for text or emails?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its app Dependant. For example, evolvesms, the vibration is much stronger.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk