[SPECS] Samsung Gear Circle - Member Thoughts, Experiences And Questions

OP ForumNinja

4th December 2014, 03:57 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AITT

Mist likely the case then.

Yes, I think that is the case. I have a Circle and tried to use Gear Manager on the Tab S 8.4 to connect and Gear Manager does not find the Circle. Tested the same Gear Circle on a friendīs Tab S 10.4 and got the same issue. Tested with S5 and S4 and it worked fine with Gear Manager on both cases. Looks like there is something about Tab S + Circle. If anyone knows more information about this issue, please share with us. Samsung has nothing on it.
12th December 2014, 10:28 PM   |  #22  

177 posts
Hi, just curious to where I can sell my gear circle? Swappa doesn't have a section for headsets, trying to sell this at a discounted price of 70 shipped, it's the black (dark) ones, doesn't come with neck brace, charger or ear extra buds (currently has the medium ones on there now) still has the protective film on them. Anyone know, let me know, thanks.
12th December 2014, 10:33 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 121

1,018 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thongvilay

Hi, just curious to where I can sell my gear circle? Swappa doesn't have a section for headsets, trying to sell this at a discounted price of 70 shipped, it's the black (dark) ones, doesn't come with neck brace, charger or ear extra buds (currently has the medium ones on there now) still has the protective film on them. Anyone know, let me know, thanks.

Why are you selling it? ( not sure that's even allowed on here anywho) you can't return it to the store? Why not include all the items it came with the box understable if you don't have it but the charger and other things tsk tsk
12th December 2014, 10:39 PM   |  #24  

177 posts
Sorry, meant to say no box, but I do have the charger. Selling it because I do not like them, just as the one post stated above, they do not work well for someone who is active, perhaps it works great for someone with the right ear shape, but I find myself constantly having to push them back into my ears after just looking left and right. Sound quality during a call while driving is iffy on the other end also, I hear them find, they tell me it sounds like I'm in a wind tunnel.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

And the post wasn't to sell it, it was a description of how much I wanted to sell it for and the description of the headset itself.
12th December 2014, 11:14 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 121

1,018 posts
More
Quote:

Sorry, meant to say no box, but I do have the charger. Selling it because I do not like them, just as the one post stated above, they do not work well for someone who is active, perhaps it works great for someone with the right ear shape, but I find myself constantly having to push them back into my ears after just looking left and right. Sound quality during a call while driving is iffy on the other end also, I hear them find, they tell me it sounds like I'm in a wind tunnel.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

And the post wasn't to sell it, it was a description of how much I wanted to sell it for and the description of the headset itself.

You may have better luck on CL or eBay not a lot of people are happy with the circle

*the post was to sell it on here since Swappa does not have a headphone section according to your post. So you asking where to sell it and giving a price and description is pretty much intent to selling it. Otherwise your post would have said something along the lines of "where can I sell my used gear circle?" no description or how much your selling it for just a question. Anyway someone may indeed want it on HERE Good luck
Last edited by Uniquebarbee; 12th December 2014 at 11:20 PM.
12th December 2014, 11:16 PM   |  #26  

177 posts
Yeah, that's what I figured. Thanks.
14th December 2014, 10:18 PM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 168

789 posts
Quote:

Have you tried the sony mp3 headset? I have 2 pairs i use them for biking, gym and walking. Absolutely love them. Battery life is incredible, pkenty of volume and good sound.I have a set of moto bt headset and they are terrible. I gave up on bt.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread