[SPECS] Samsung Gear Circle - Member Thoughts, Experiences And Questions

OP ForumNinja

13th January 2015, 09:55 PM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 51

378 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottahavit

Have you tried the sony mp3 headset? I have 2 pairs i use them for biking, gym and walking. Absolutely love them. Battery life is incredible, pkenty of volume and good sound.I have a set of moto bt headset and they are terrible. I gave up on bt.

I#m looking for a good Bluetooth headset for my Gear S and Note 4,
witch Sony Headset you're using?

Regards

Sonic76
15th January 2015, 03:39 AM   |  #32  
Flag Fort Worth, TX
Thanks Meter: 44

293 posts
More
I got the gear circle this weekend and the one feature I can't seem to figure out is how to place a call on mute using the headset and not having to reach for the phone.
15th January 2015, 05:22 AM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
Does anyone know any other bluetooth earphone that can connect two devices simultaneously like gear circle but sounded much more better than gear circle

thanks
16th January 2015, 07:27 PM   |  #34  
Flag Fort Worth, TX
Thanks Meter: 44

293 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnanj

I got the gear circle this weekend and the one feature I can't seem to figure out is how to place a call on mute using the headset and not having to reach for the phone.

Got with Samsung Support and confirmed that the gear circle does not have this feature/capability.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app
12th February 2015, 03:11 PM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 5

12 posts
I didn't like the feel when working out.

Sticking to my jaybird bluebuds x, they broke and I submitted an rma but bought the circle to see if I wanted to switch. Nope.
13th February 2015, 08:32 AM   |  #36  
Thanks Meter: 58

635 posts
i am taking into consideration buying it, but i have the gear S connected to the Note 4, but i listen music to the Tab 4. So can I connect the CIRCLE both to the Tab 4 for music and Gear S for notifications?
15th February 2015, 01:57 PM   |  #37  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi everyone
After updating my Note4 to Lollipop, Gear Manager app doesn't support my Gear Circle anymore.
Any solution?!?
Tnx in advance
19th February 2015, 10:49 PM   |  #38  
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
More
Hi 4 all!
I don't have an existential question about Gear S, but... when I bought my watch, I couldn't chose the colour... the only available it was white. Now, after 2 months of wearing, my strap is grey and not white. What can I do to clean the strap, without damaging and to return to the initial snow white colour?
22nd February 2015, 08:40 PM   |  #39  
Flag Boca Raton, FL
Thanks Meter: 146

952 posts
Donate to Me
I had a Gear Circle for about a week. I didn't like as much as I thought I would. I have a Note Edge and a Gear S. My main headset is a LG Infinim but I thought I wanted to stay all Samsung, maybe I was missing on some feature or something.

Pros:
I like the idea of disconnect to answer, love that actually.
Battery life
Audio quality

Cons
The back part, where I'm assuming they keep the battery is "heavy" and weight is not well distributed. So when wearing it and working out, the battery doesn't sit on your neck, instead is falls behind your back and you feel it pulling the headset from your years. I hope I was able to explain it well enough.
I didn't find it confortable enough to wear it during the day. We go back to the weight not being well distributed.

For now, I'll keep my LG until something "better" comes out.

The Following User Says Thank You to le0.br4zuc4 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread