Thanks Meter: 111

By ForumNinja, Forum Editor on 31st August 2014, 01:19 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th May 2015, 06:34 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 198

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieso

Are there still bad reviews here for the circle? I was thinking of maybe getting one to use with running while connected to gear s

Sent from my SM-N915V using XDA Free mobile app

Still love mine. Pairs well with my note 4 and gear S

5th May 2015, 07:04 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erick161

Still love mine. Pairs well with my note 4 and gear S

Does it stay in your ears while jogging?

6th May 2015, 12:38 PM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is there a way to make these work with any other devices besides a Samsung
6th May 2015, 04:12 PM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 198

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieso

Does it stay in your ears while jogging?

Yup! I specifically purchased it for the gym. I was initially skeptical since it doesn't strap around your ear. But everything stays in place. I use the neck band tho.

I actually had to adjust my around-the-ear earphones more than I ever have these.
The Following User Says Thank You to erick161 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2015, 10:47 PM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 19

Donate to Me
More
I finally opt in to getting the Samsung Gear Circle, maybe I see the Level-Over in the near future too... mmm...

1 for me and 1 for the wife
9th May 2015, 09:31 PM |#56  
How quickly does it charge?
How quickly does the Samsung Gear S charge at 2 amps
31st May 2015, 11:34 PM |#57  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I've got my Circle since 2 weeks ago. Even I've googled a lot until to order it, after 2 weeks I'm unhappy with the headset. Unfortunately, has passed the period when I could return them...

The brace neck is so stiff, an ordinary plastic and already I've seen little cracks on the middle where it fit the battery. I've tried all the 3 size braces, the small cuts in to my neck... the largest make the battery to slip on the back and is uncomfortable and the Medium is between the S and L, but the wires are too short and the ear-buds don't stay comfortable into my ear canal... when I'm walking (not running or something hard on the gym) the ear-buds are falling a lot even I've changed all the ear-buds tips. The major problem is when I'm sweating... they are falling every time I'm moving the head and the neck brace is irritating my neck where is rubbing my skin.

I'm not sure, but I'm thinking to buy a Earhoox buds extend... but I don't know if they fit.
http://earhoox.com/shop/#for-earbuds

When I'm not using the headset, I connect it with the clasp magnets and wearing on my neck, but because the buds it rubs the clothing, the ear tips hole is filled with dust an is unhygienic to reintroduce it in to the ear canal, so everyday I have to clean the ear tips.

To conclude, I'm unhappy because I've paid almost 100 Euro for a headset which is a total design failure... I don't comment on the technical specifications, because I don't have the knowledge to do it.
Last edited by YooNaa Kim; 31st May 2015 at 11:45 PM.
5th June 2015, 05:28 AM |#58  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hey my mom gave me the gear circle as a present, the problem is that i have an Xperia Z3 so some features of the circle are disabled, so my question here is, is there a way to make the samsung manager to work in my xperia? sorry for my poor english
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)