••• [Sigs][Avatars][XDA 2015 Themes] Custom XDA graphics! •••

Do you like my XDA themed signatures and/or avatars?

• YES, they're fantastic!

Votes: 124 75.6%
  • Yeah, they're pretty nice.

Votes: 37 22.6%
  • No, they're not my favorite.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • NO, they're terrible!

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
N

NOOK!E

Hello,
I want to request you to make a logo for me. It isn't any avatar or signature pic. Me and some of my friends are making a motorcycle group. Since none of us is a designer so I thought maybe you could help.
Our group name is " Highway Bandits " It would be glad if you could design a logo and help us.

I would like to help you and do that, but in this thread I exclusively create XDA-themed signature banners, avatars and profile pictures, and not miscellaneous graphics. Why don't you try asing at the Team GFX Bandits' thread?

N

NOOK!E

@Rohitagni, here is your signature:

HVRW9nf.gif

Rohitagni

Apr 22, 2014
Kolkata
N

NOOK!E

Not only an avatar... but also a banner like the signature you just made... I want it as my cover pic for FB :D

At the moment, I do not make higher-resolution signature banners. I'd be willing to try one, but you must know that it would be an experiment, and perhaps not my very greatest work. :p

N

NOOK!E

Love black since I've known colors;)
Also include my name and if possible my current avatar.
Sent from my HTC Desire 616 dual sim using Tapatalk

Okay, got it.

The sig will definitely have your name on it, but due to the low resolution of the signatures I make here, I won't be able to incorporate your avatar without making it extremely pixelated and practically unrecognizable.

Expect your sig to be posted here sometime either today or tomorrow.

N

NOOK!E

@MSF Jarvis, here is your sig. I made you two of them so that when you become a Senior Member (after 100 posts), you will have a Senior Member signature, as well.

t689r8y.gif

yD2bl7b.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts