By the way, the new XDA layout sucks elephant bal*&

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

THE-COPS

Nov 3, 2009
Florida
lol
Sorry but it does. It is NOT mobile friendly. Yes, im using the old XDA 2010 forum skin/theme. It's way better than that new stuff they got going. I absolutely HATE sticky bars on top. Those things annoy me because you CAN'T zoom on the page without the bar taking over your screen. And I wasnt able to log in because the login box shrinks when you zoom in hiding half the area. Sites are supposed to be mobile friendly and easy to navigate with ALL features available. It seems that websites are going back in time making it hell for mobile phone users. I don't like stuff taking over the screen except for what I want to view.. ehhhh..

There seems to be an abundant amount of websites using those crappy glued bars and it's hell irritating to navigate. Especially when they are designed for mobile users.

Anyway... sorry for the rant.

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
lol
Sorry but it does. It is NOT mobile friendly. Yes, im using the old XDA 2010 forum skin/theme. It's way better than that new stuff they got going. I absolutely HATE sticky bars on top. Those things annoy me because you CAN'T zoom on the page without the bar taking over your screen. And I wasnt able to log in because the login box shrinks when you zoom in hiding half the area. Sites are supposed to be mobile friendly and easy to navigate with ALL features available. It seems that websites are going back in time making it hell for mobile phone users. I don't like stuff taking over the screen except for what I want to view.. ehhhh..

There seems to be an abundant amount of websites using those crappy glued bars and it's hell irritating to navigate. Especially when they are designed for mobile users.

Anyway... sorry for the rant.

Member thank you for your feedback, I am guess you also think searching "sucks" as there is a thread in place for your feedback. Although your feedback as you state is more of rant.

Never the less, Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.