Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,777 Members 41,846 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New theme, dark version request

Tip us?

olokos
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,347

DONATE TO ME
Default New theme, dark version request

Hello there,

I actually really like the new theme, but given that I'm using this theme by germainz just for the reason to let my eyes rest from the full-bright screen I'd like to request to also add a dark version of the 2014 theme. I'm sure a lot of users would apprecieate that.
I know that I can turn down the brightness, sure but it's just completely different when you're using a dark theme and a white theme that would drill your eyes no matter what.

To make it perfect for me then I'd like to request a theme same as germainz's linked above or really close to it. Like "holo xda 2014 theme".

I'll be very happy with any other dark theme for xda though. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Please, take it under your consideration.

Thank you.
My work on xda and things I'm proud of:
Single link for that as the sig got too big ^^
If you want me to reply then please quote my post or mention me by writing @olokos. This way you can be sure I'll reply. sooner or later :P
The Following User Says Thank You to olokos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stamatis
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by olokos View Post
Hello there,

I actually really like the new theme, but given that I'm using this theme by germainz just for the reason to let my eyes rest from the full-bright screen I'd like to request to also add a dark version of the 2014 theme. I'm sure a lot of users would apprecieate that.
I know that I can turn down the brightness, sure but it's just completely different when you're using a dark theme and a white theme that would drill your eyes no matter what.

To make it perfect for me then I'd like to request a theme same as germainz's linked above or really close to it. Like "holo xda 2014 theme".

I'll be very happy with any other dark theme for xda though. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Please, take it under your consideration.

Thank you.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...86&postcount=8
The Following User Says Thank You to stamatis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

the_scotsman
Old
Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee / Haggis Muncher
Thanks Meter 9,271

DONATE TO ME
Read the other thread, you'll see a dark theme is in progress. No need to start a new separate thread asking for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to the_scotsman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe