9th September 2014, 05:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 1,579

2,451 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello there,

I actually really like the new theme, but given that I'm using this theme by germainz just for the reason to let my eyes rest from the full-bright screen I'd like to request to also add a dark version of the 2014 theme. I'm sure a lot of users would apprecieate that.
I know that I can turn down the brightness, sure but it's just completely different when you're using a dark theme and a white theme that would drill your eyes no matter what.

To make it perfect for me then I'd like to request a theme same as germainz's linked above or really close to it. Like "holo xda 2014 theme".

I'll be very happy with any other dark theme for xda though. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Please, take it under your consideration.

Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to olokos For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th September 2014, 10:47 PM   |  #2  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag stamatis∈A, A=∅
Thanks Meter: 1,099

2,928 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by olokos

Hello there,

I actually really like the new theme, but given that I'm using this theme by germainz just for the reason to let my eyes rest from the full-bright screen I'd like to request to also add a dark version of the 2014 theme. I'm sure a lot of users would apprecieate that.
I know that I can turn down the brightness, sure but it's just completely different when you're using a dark theme and a white theme that would drill your eyes no matter what.

To make it perfect for me then I'd like to request a theme same as germainz's linked above or really close to it. Like "holo xda 2014 theme".

I'll be very happy with any other dark theme for xda though. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Please, take it under your consideration.

Thank you.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...86&postcount=8
The Following User Says Thank You to stamatis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th September 2014, 12:38 AM   |  #3  
Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee / Haggis Muncher
Flag NSW, Australia
Thanks Meter: 9,405

23,440 posts
Donate to Me
More
Read the other thread, you'll see a dark theme is in progress. No need to start a new separate thread asking for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to the_scotsman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread